The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

lets SEE your Canucks jersey

bb83

To Original Poster: Holy Geez!!!! What a f*ng awesome collection.

nucks_jersey1_rs.jpg

A blank 1991-1992 Jersey. The Hallowe'en colors precursor to the more famous Stanley Cup 94 red yellow and black jersey.

I have the current blank (orca) jersey as well, just haven't taken a picture of it yet. Got it "free" from the NHL. But I suspect some asshole Bruins fan hexed the crap out of it because I find every time I wear it during a game night, the Canucks lose. :(

Planning on getting a 94 jersey with #16 Linden. Wanting to find the salmon Orca (had one, cat did a number on it - cat now dead - no connection between incidents (cat actually died of a heart-attack 2 1/2 years ago)). :(

kesler home jersey

i have tons of the t-shirt jerseys though - i have 2 kesler's, 3 bieksa's, edler, burrows, daniel, henrik, and ehrhoff

nice collection though!! i want to add a bieksa jersey to my collection haha

but, i can't wear my jersey on game days...it's jinxed!!! i wore it for game 6 and game 7 against boston and we lost both of them so i think it's bad luck to wear it!!! i figure it's because my dad, who is a boston fan, bought it for me as a grad gift and now it's jinxed!!!

kesler home jersey

i have tons of the t-shirt jerseys though - i have 2 kesler's, 3 bieksa's, edler, burrows, daniel, henrik, and ehrhoff

nice collection though!! i want to add a bieksa jersey to my collection haha

but, i can't wear my jersey on game days...it's jinxed!!! i wore it for game 6 and game 7 against boston and we lost both of them so i think it's bad luck to wear it!!! i figure it's because my dad, who is a boston fan, bought it for me as a grad gift and now it's jinxed!!!

I only have one. A Naslund away jersey. Well when I got it I think they still wore white at home. But yeah I have a white Naslund jersey and that's it. Oh but I do have a Naslund shirt. Well I did, I don't know what happened to it. Oh oh and I also have a Naslund hat. Sickest god damn hat ever if I may add.

EDIT: My Naslund jersey is identical to the one he is wearing in my profile pic.

I'm also thinking of buying a Crosby jersey soon.

No photos of them. Never thought I needed photos. Mogilny home and a Bure black practice jersey (hopefully worn ;) ), bought it back in the mid 90's or so.

I've been planning to buy a new one for a year or two, but haven't had the urgent need to, cuz it won't be so exciting to wear it here in Finland anyways. Was going to buy a Salo or Luongo jersey last fall. Thank God I didn't do that...

And 4 team Finland jerseys with 11 Saku Koivu on the back.

IMG_0051.jpg

All legit jerseys, no fakes, bought at the Canucks store, NHL.com or through the Olympic store.

Un-numbered early 2000's 3rd jersey

Autographed home Luongo jersey

40th Luongo jersey

Autographed 2010 Olympic Luongo jersey

Away Hamhuis jersey with SCF patch

Retiring the Luongo jersey into display cases, going to buy a new Home jersey. Not sure on who's name to put on it yet. Also trying to track down a legit 1994 Cup jersey with Linden on it. Rocky Mountain Sports on e-bay has them, but wondering about the authenticity...

Archived