The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Big Brother 14 Thread"

vancanfan

The jury is part of the game. It has to be part of the your strategy to win. You have to get jury the votes to win and why would any one vote for you if you back stabbed them all. Dan swore on his family, faith, and his grand fathers ring, he put money ahead of all of them and still didn't win, it shows a lot about his character and thats exactly why he didn't deserve to win. Dan would have been better off keeping his word with frank and tried to beat him out in the final 3.

The jury is part of the game. It has to be part of the your strategy to win. You have to get jury the votes to win and why would any one vote for you if you back stabbed them all. Dan swore on his family, faith, and his grand fathers ring, he put money ahead of all of them and still didn't win, it shows a lot about his character and thats exactly why he didn't deserve to win. Dan would have been better off keeping his word with frank and tried to beat him out in the final 3.

Terrible ending to on a whole a very good season. I'm ranking this jury injustice right up there with Danielle getting screwed over in BB3. Ian played a good game, but Dan was a beast this season. I think when the jury members cool down a bit and watch the tapes I think most will realize they made a mistake.

Also not sure why so many people love Ian. To me he was nothing more than Ronnie 2.0 and just rubbed me the wrong way.

Yeah, kinda bummed by this outcome...

I agree.

Good players focus on getting to the final two, while great players focus on getting to the finals with the support of the majority of the jury.

At the end of the day Ian controlled his own fate by forming a strong alliance early and winning a lot of HoHs and veto comps to preserve his alliance and fate in the game, and he did so without having to swear on a faith or family member.

Dan is an exceptional manipulator, Ian is an exceptional big brother player. People can call Dan an amazing player with great strategy, but how can your strategy be considered strong if you're betraying and lieing to all the people who have to vote for you to win.

The better player won, period.

The only people Dan really screwed over in Season 10 was Jessie and Ollie. He made amends and didn't make it as obvious he was the reason for most of the evictions. After the jury discussion, most of them realized Dan was Batman in the house, while Memphis was Robin.

Dan failed to consider jury votes this season. I remember his DR's in S10 where he talked about doing certain things to hopefully soften the eviction blows as the person went into jury. Dan did none of that this season and stabbed people in the front.

But of course, you can't blame him. He did what he had to do to stay in the house, he was on survival mode for the entire game. Being a past winner of Big Brother in a house full of newbies puts an automatic huge target on your back.

Dan gave the jury too much credit. He thought they would vote for the best player and not just for who played the "nicest" game. He would have voted for whoever played the game the best and he thought the jury would be mature enough to do the same.

Funniest thing is after the show when the jury members were interviewed, Britney said repeatedly that she was blown away by Dan and he controlled the whole house and she couldn't believe the moves he made and yet after saying that Dan pretty much played the best game she still voted for Ian. Just makes her look like a hypocrite for telling people to not vote personal earlier. Then Jen was interviewed and she said she didn't vote for Dan because he had already won before :picard: And Shane was of course acting like a 2 year old the whole time at the finale. He acted like he had won when Ian walked out. The jury just pissed me off this season.

Do people really think Ian should have won? Dan kept that dude safe and took crap from Boogie and Frank for him for ages. He also pretty much single handedly put most of those people in the jury house. The guy ran that game. Dominated it. It's just a shame that people in the jury were too bitter to vote for him to win.

But I don't really mind Ian winning. He could use the money.

Dan is an exceptional manipulator, Ian is an exceptional big brother player. People can call Dan an amazing player with great strategy, but how can your strategy be considered strong if you're betraying and lieing to all the people who have to vote for you to win.

The better player won, period.

Archived