Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

If the Canucks sign Doan, will the NHL slowly start to cheer for us, not against us?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
91 replies to this topic

#91 RUPERTKBD

RUPERTKBD

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,259 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:27 PM

even if we had crosby, they would still hate us

That made me laugh. Crosby is hated virtually everywhere but Pittsburgh....
Orland Kurtenbach and Dennis Kearns had just been torched 8-1 by the Habs, but they still took time to come out to meet us, some fellow BC boys who were playing hockey in Montreal. THAT"S what being a Canuck is!

#92 Shoot Speed/Kill Light

Shoot Speed/Kill Light

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:54 PM

My God, some sanity here.

I love my Canucks but it kills me inside when I see guys like Kesler doing cartwheels in an attempt to draw a penalty, or Burrows biting and hair pulling or any one of a number of guys who can't throw a check from anywhere but behind. Time to change that!

You must live in a bubble. ALL teams have players like this. People just notice it more with Vancouver because they are an awesome team. People love to hate the best. This is how it will be until the end of time. Nothing will change that except losing. So if you want to continue cheering for the Canucks i suggest you just suck it up and learn to live with it.

Edited by Shoot Speed/Kill Light, 29 July 2012 - 04:56 PM.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.