Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SukhKular

If you were a girl...

i'm married, so i know a little bit more about it than you, but thanks tips.

again, i'm not going to get someone to do something that I can do for myself.

if you were a dude stick-in-rink you would want to b*ng a chick even if you think you wouldn't you would. its awesome believe me

I am not sure if you've ever had a girlfriend before but sometimes the restaurant is closed for business. It's during these times that an appetizer and water are better than nothing. Am I getting through to ya??

Guest Gumballthechewy

Ok, this thread took a strange turn....

Meh. I'd rather stay home then and have a barbeque by myself. The restaurant are good at somethings but with certain "foods" you can't beat homemade. No matter how many weird a*s books they read.

the problem is, the chef will never be able to replicate your dish, no matter how well you teach. sure, it'll be a close approximation, but it's always going to be a little off.

the problem is, the chef will never be able to replicate your dish, no matter how well you teach. sure, it'll be a close approximation, but it's always going to be a little off.

The angles are just different. No one can replicate your "dish". They might be really good at pasta. They might make the best pasta in the world. But it's not steak and it will never be steak. Sometimes they can pull off a good meatloaf. But it's still no steak.

This thread has to get some sort of award for the having the least subtle innuendos.

Than you may want to check your teaching methods. I'd much rather have the dish prepared for me the way I like it, than prepare it myself. ;)

When talking about food, I agree with you. When talking about other things....I very much disagree, especially when the other person does it better.