The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fire Bowness & Brown & Bring in Dave Babich & Marc Crawford as Ass.Coaches!

Pasific Coluseum

Well I'm not going to PM everyone on here, ask if they agree and then find out all about them.

You can say that but what point have you made to back-up your opinion? Rather than just saying yours is better.

You could atleast make points like I did, to prove your opinion is better not just say that it is.

Well there is alot of people who are imformed, your just being stubborn about it, there are people who are just as informed as you are.

It's more like you agree with them, but either way just because there making the decisions doesn't mean they are making the correct one's?

Every fan has question our management's decision's at one time or another, I personally like our management team, our team has never been better but I still don't think we have lived up to our potential yet.

so yes, they share your opinion but it's a business and there opinion's can sway in an instant and become the same as my opinion.

so you can say what you like for now and we will see how everything goes and how well we do in the playoffs with AV agian, if we choke again then it's safe to say they made the wrong call by keeping him around.

Does management ever make the wrong decision? Of course they do. However, those decisions are informed decisions. By definition, "informed" means "based on information".

It's absolutely certain that the Canucks' management team is in possession of far more information than you, or the people on CDC who might share your opinion. It's also true that someone who has the most time invested in the game and at the highest level, is going to have more information than the average spectator. Not only that, but that person is going to be more capable of processing the information and forming an opinion based on that experience.

The fact that you feel the Canucks "choked" and that another playoff loss would "prove" your theory, shows that your opinion based on raw emotion, rather than an understanding of what truly goes on behind the bench of a professional hockey team.

Archived