The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

The way these guys are tearing up defences is nothing like running QBs ever have before. It is a completely different style of offence that needs to be defended.

Every time there was a new offence in the NFL, a new defence to counter it wasn't far behind. The 3-4, Tampa 2, ect. were all popularized due to the need of stopping something "new" on offence.

It'll be interesting to see how the most brilliant defensive minds adjust over the next year or two. The NFL is in a very exciting transition period right now.

Yeah, I guess with what Kaepernick did to GB yesterday you certainly have a valid point.

Brutal end to the half. Foster doesn't break the plane, no call on roughing the kicker, then the whistle CLEARLY blown after the clock hits ZERO????

Also, Nantz and Simms should never ever be allowed to call Patriots games. I want to hurt these clowns.

well i don't think the penalty would have made very much difference, it was 4th and 6 so they wouldn't have received the automatic first down.

not sure about the others though lol

Edited by GodzillaDeuce

OMG NOT EVERYTHING IS GOING THE PATRIOTS WAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A ZILLION YEARS!!!!

lol you've got to be joking me.. It's never been going the Patriots way week after week. Guess you haven't watched enough Patriots games to realize that

I said the timeout was called by Houston before the clock hit 0. The whistler and the clock hitting 0 were simultaneous.

Therefore, that would be the end of the first half if the whistle was blown simultaneously with the clock hitting 0.

Edited by Markus Alexander Cody

lol you've got to be joking me.. It's never been going the Patriots way week after week. Guess you haven't watched enough Patriots games to realize that

Therefore, that would be the end of the first half if the whistle was blown simultaneously with the clock hitting 0.

The timeout was called previous to that. That all I said.

Also, LOL. Where have you been the last 12 years?

Edited by Champions of Nothing