The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

since zachfetch has left the league and has obviusly tried to screw his team a little. Who ever get brown and Meszaros must trade them back to the new gm for very cheap, ie a 7th pick im sure zac would agree with me as it isnt fair to the new gm

Pittsburgh I don't appreciate your joke trade offer. The menus are already slow enough. I don't need to be spending 10 minutes entering my mailbox, clicking view trade details before finding out your Giroux for a 7th round pick and plug offer. Seriously you made me waste 10 minutes there. I know I sound like a dick right now lol but I sat there waiting for the freaking menus to load again because of it. It literally took 10 minutes to enter the mailbox, view the trade, decline it while shaking my head and then go back to setting my lines.

Pittsburgh I don't appreciate your joke trade offer. The menus are already slow enough. I don't need to be spending 10 minutes entering my mailbox, clicking view trade details before finding out your Giroux for a 7th round pick and plug offer. Seriously you made me waste 10 minutes there. I know I sound like a dick right now lol but I sat there waiting for the freaking menus to load again because of it. It literally took 10 minutes to enter the mailbox, view the trade, decline it while shaking my head and then go back to setting my lines.

Archived