The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

haha Jesus you must not know how to read either. You all look retarded trying to be all big and bad ass over the internet and a game. Grow up and get over it children. It's. Just. A. Game. And btw. If I was gonna lie about something I would atleast come up with a better excuse than being out of town. I would say something like I won $100,00,000 and flew to Australia and punched a kangaroo in the nuts

haha Jesus you must not know how to read either. You all look retarded trying to be all big and bad ass over the internet and a game. Grow up and get over it children. It's. Just. A. Game. And btw. If I was gonna lie about something I would atleast come up with a better excuse than being out of town. I would say something like I won $100,00,000 and flew to Australia and punched a kangaroo in the nuts

Guys, you are all acting childish taking part in this right now. Clearly Detroit has gotten under your guys skin and you keep responding to him. He wants you to respond back. Everyone needs to stop with this idiotic jousting of words back and forth, it not only makes you all look stupid, but this league as well.

Just stop talking to Detroit.

Archived