Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

3,157 posts in this topic

The Sedins are on the market! Send me some offers, an 89+ player must be included from your side.

In a couple of days, we have to give every GM time to make their draft list.

congrats to NJ, looks like Canucks came up a little short again...

Winnipeg is looking to make some moves this off season, including acquiring a bonafide top 6 forward, I have lots of depth on D I'm willing to move

Draft is in three days, get your draft lists set up.

Go toGM options, then go to Draft Priority. Then select players you want the CPU to pick in the draft.

SH** I'm in Hawaii right now, and I won't be back till Sunday. I stupidly figured the playoffs wouldn't be over when I got back. I've got an idea who I can draft but am unable to do anything on my xbox.

I'll dangle my pick for the right price (I can still make trades via gm connected app) but that would be not preferred.

Yeah but does it say anywhere where we're drafting and what picks we have ?

SH** I'm in Hawaii right now, and I won't be back till Sunday. I stupidly figured the playoffs wouldn't be over when I got back. I've got an idea who I can draft but am unable to do anything on my xbox.

I'll dangle my pick for the right price (I can still make trades via gm connected app) but that would be not preferred.

If you want, and it is up to you, you can trust someone else with your draft decisions (priority) for the draft if you know who you want to pick, namely me or Zack can temporarily set up the draft for your team if you'd like. Just message us the people you want, and then we'll bring you back in when your back (send another request).

Alright thanks man. I'm gonna wait a day or 2 and talk to my buddy who can set up the draft for me if worse comes to worse. I'll let you know whats up soon :)

Eric Staal is on the market, so is my draft pic (I think its 6th overall)

Are you going to be staying for next year?

Players with injures (ex.brown 32 games) will that go down during the off season? Or will it count for the first 32 games of next season?

Players with injures (ex.brown 32 games) will that go down during the off season? Or will it count for the first 32 games of next season?

This is an awfully painful process... Every time you look at a player it resets your draft order, otherwise you have to save it, back out and wait for gm connected's stupid loading process... I'm just leaving it on default... Let's move to the next step as soon as we can.

Why would they not tie any of the scouting information in with this? Silly.