The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

House Music/EDM Appreciation Thread

Jägermeister

Who else went to Get Together? Hardwell was amazing and exceeded expectations. Above and Beyond were fantastic as always. Overall it was a great event and a really good vibe, better then Contact. I bought the VIP tickets but they weren't worth it in my opinion, gonna get regular for Calvin Harris. I can't wait for Seasons, might have to take a week off work for all the events. Really looking forward to Michael Woods, like someone else posted above, he is very underrated especially in North America. Youtube some of his work if your not familiar.

I was there. I agree, Hardwell was great and A&B was awesome as usual. Dannic, Dyro, and Morgan Page were pretty good as well.

Also, I love the shirt Tony wore. ;)

get-together-2013-pne-coliseum-47054.jpg

• Upvote 1

Tomorrowland tickets - check.

edit - I'll take lots of pictures for you Jager. Sorry you didn't get tix.

Heard there might be a second sale for payments that don't go through, hopefully we can nab some of those though unlikely.

If not theres always the option of overpaying and buying them through Viagogo for like $1300 each...

Edited by Jägermeister

Heard there might be a second sale for payments that don't go through, hopefully we can nab some of those though unlikely.

If not theres always the option of overpaying and buying them through Viagogo for like $1300 each...

There is the waiting list which begins in April too I think, for people who cancel etc. Thats worth a shot as well.

God I want to go sooo badly, hopefully something like that works out... Was expecting it to be the best few days of my life.

Super jealous of you.

I have a few friends that were left in the cold as well. No interest in going to EDC?

I'm excited for Seasons at the end of March and then to look forward to EDC in Vegas.

I have a few friends that were left in the cold as well. No interest in going to EDC?

I'm excited for Seasons at the end of March and then to look forward to EDC in Vegas.

Can't wait for EDC, where is everyone staying? I decided MGM Signature for 2 nts and Flamingo for 2 nts.

Gonna be the best summer ever :D

Edited by Gabes24

Interested, but it's not practical for me to go this year.

Going to Europe in June for 6 weeks and Tomorrowland would have been zero hassle to get to.

Edited by Jägermeister