Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WeatherWise

[GDT] Haggar HHOF Legends Classic on TSN2: One-Hour Recap at 6:30 PM PST, Mon, Nov 12. See Pavel Bure Play!

42 posts in this topic

Couldn't help but this think of this song

They should have the old-timers play the Leafs, now that I would pay money for.

Willing to donate money if someone uploads the game with Bure in it to Youtube or wherever.

Their hoping people pay big bucks for the tickets, that's why they won't air it on T.V. It's simple marketing and yeah i agree it sucks they won't show it.

If Messier is getting $6 million in backpay. Then Bure should be given $10 million, because he's part of the reason the Canucks have a stadium downtown. I'm pretty sure that would help patch up any bad feelings he might have of Vancouver.

Stupid if they don't air it. CBC, TSN, Comedy Network, MTV; whatever get on it.

November 11th 2012 Hockey in Toronto

I'm pretty sure you could just Google that soon.. and watch in high- def..

nothing is safe anymore :sadno:

I just bought my tickets!!! I'm fortunate to work for an airline so I can fly to Toronto for hardly anything.

I agree with the Remembrance Day sentiments though....Really a poor choice of date for such an event.

Call me old fashioned, but I don't like that this is on Remembrance Day.

What I don't understand is, Canada played against Russia yesterday with all Legends, and Pavel Bure was playing for Russia in a 7-5 win in St. Petersburg. I never heard anything about this and was very shocked to see the highlights on TSN just a few mins ago. Anyways Cliff Ronning was playing for team Canada and he had 2 very nice goals check them out.

The 2nd one is SICK!

What I don't understand is, Canada played against Russia yesterday with all Legends, and Pavel Bure was playing for Russia in a 7-5 win in St. Petersburg. I never heard anything about this and was very shocked to see the highlights on TSN just a few mins ago. Anyways Cliff Ronning was playing for team Canada and he had 2 very nice goals check them out.

Damnit I'll have to pvr it. I will watching Seahawks for the first time in their stadium.

UPDATE:

The game was played earlier today, but TSN2 will be airing a one-hour feature on the game about 30 minutes after the end of tomorrow's HHOF Induction Ceremony. This may be the last time we will ever see Pavel on skates in North America!

Please check it out, and if someone has a capture device, upload the highlights to YouTube!