Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlayingBurke

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

4,803 posts in this topic

I'll join tonight after work.. Still looking to deal carter if any one is looking for a top center

Will entertain all fair offers

Few points:

First, I am not trading Kassian at this time, that's why I rejected that trade. STL GM.

Second, I will not accept any trades to CPU - GM of NYR.

We have a full league, so it would be unfair of me to accept a trade without the consent of the other GM, just because he has not joined yet.

So, as a result: please do not try to make trades with CPUs

Thank you

Florida Gm.

Looking for season 2 success. Firesale on.

I want a starting goalie, A rock Def-dman and A top line Center (much preferred to winger)

Ask for anything, dont think florida has any untouchables in real life either.

I also would love if you guys used/ updated the Trading block often. Once we are all in the league...we should not be using this fourm often. Use the trading block.

Further points, this is a 10 year league, with sims happening every week. You have one week to finish the schedule games, which I think is more than enough time. I don't want to rush it. Thus, if anyone is or has a busy schedule...you will have time to play/sim your games and lots of times to scout and trade players.

I have seen some people have been starting to play games: this is fine.

I am sure some GMS/players will be mad that they will join and have a loss haha but I told people when the league was starting and told you to join. So all games are playable now.

Trades however are not!

I hadnt realized we started, Ill get on there ASAP.\

EDIT - I had joined philly but I see that Vintage is back, maybe just cancel my request and then I can join columbus.

Hi, wondering it there's any openings? I'd be happy to take any team or go on a waiting list.

My PSN: Devildan07

How come someone was able to play against me? When I click to play a game it shows I have to enable them to be able to play my CPU or sim it. I don't have it set like that.

Maybe it was before you joined? If there's no GM I know you can play the CPU, but once you've taken the team I think you have to enable it for them to be able to play against a CPU.

Maybe it was before you joined? If there's no GM I know you can play the CPU, but once you've taken the team I think you have to enable it for them to be able to play against a CPU.