The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

DollarAndADream

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, that's fine. Saying 'I don't think that's a good idea' rather than 'That's a stupid idea' doesn't seem like a big request. And having a bad idea doesn't seem worth insulting someone over. All I said was that we shouldn't call people names, but if you want to have at it over a matter of courtesy, I'll throw down. What you call 'sugar-coating' I call 'not being a goddamn asshole'

Again, I never said you did anything. If you want to talk about putting words in people's mouths, show me where I said '604, don't call people stupid' then I'll cheerfully withdraw. All I was saying was that 'I don't like that idea' has all of the opinion necessary to convey a point with none of the dickish qualities associated with calling it stupid.

1350676043' post=10949780]

I didn't mention you by name, and I wasn't referring to you. I was just saying it's something to be avoided.

Gally has dropped out of the league. NYR are now vacant.

It's been nice having you around, Gally. It sucks that there's another vacant GM spot, but I'm sure eventually we may be able to fill it.

Things are rolling now, and we have really just begun. Were only 2 years into this league which will likely become something greater.

If you have the money and you aren't burying contracts there shouldn't be a problem. It would be nice though if EA can in the future make players not want to re-sign based on playing time, winning record etc... unless you drastically overpay (like for players who would sell out).

Archived