The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Borderlands 2

DollarAndADream

Guest Gumballthechewy

Picked this beauty up, what class should i take?

Depends on how you like to play, do you like to go in guns blazing or do you like to hang back and snipe or something in between?

Guest Gumballthechewy

Ok thanks

Yeah, Axton it pretty much the best character to start with either way, just make sure to invest a lot of points into any skill that improves his turret early, you can always respec later but his turret is invaluable I find.

• 1 year later...

Epic bump. Anyone still play this beaut? Just jumped back on after a year or so and bought the Mechromancer and a couple of DLC's. Level 42 right now and rising steadily. ::D

i casually jump on every now and then played it for solid 6 months after it's release doing multiple characters i got a Mechromancer as my highest up to the final boss on the 2nd play through

i really should finish it plus the 3rd play through and some other dlc i haven't touched yet the Tiny Tina dlc is still my favourite one wish they added more veichles

i casually jump on every now and then played it for solid 6 months after it's release doing multiple characters i got a Mechromancer as my highest up to the final boss on the 2nd play through

i really should finish it plus the 3rd play through and some other dlc i haven't touched yet the Tiny Tina dlc is still my favourite one wish they added more veichles

Thinking of picking up the Tiny Tina DLC as well. The Mechromancer has great skill trees but I find Deathtrap to be beyond useless in TVHM. <_<

I used to play this all the time. Loved using Zer0.

I stopped playing it though because of the other games that came out, and ended up trading it in when I got a new game. I really should have cashed in when it was free for PS Plus but I forgot. It's not expensive though, so I may end up grabbing it again.

I used to play this all the time. Loved using Zer0.

I stopped playing it though because of the other games that came out, and ended up trading it in when I got a new game. I really should have cashed in when it was free for PS Plus but I forgot. It's not expensive though, so I may end up grabbing it again.

The time I used the melee build with the Law and Order gun/shield combo against Hyperius in a 2 on 1 fight with a friend of mine was probably the most amazing moment I had on that game.

Archived