The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

VAN-ANA

CHodgson9

To Van:

Corey Perry, Bobby Ryan

To Ana:

David Booth, Alex Edler, Chris Higgins, Keith Ballard, 2013 3rd Round Pick

We have a big Log Jam on Defense that's not giving our prospects a chance to really make it. Plus, in a Lou trade I'm sure we can address the D issue considering this trade fixes the scoring issue...

New Lineup:

Sedin / Sedin / Perry

Ryan / Kesler / Burrows

Raymond / Lappy / Hansen

Weise / Malhotra / Kassian

Bieksa / Hamhuis

Tanev / Garrison

Alberts / K-Conn

Luongo

Schneider

I realize that our defense isn't nearly as complete anymore, but that can be addressed with a big Goalie trade, and it allows some of our prospects to get through the logjam.

As for the LogJam at forward, we probably won't re-sign mayray next year unless he has a 15+goal/41PT season on the 3rd line, and also who gives a f*ck, are you kidding me with this top 6?

Flame away

This is only likely if Perry doesn't look to re-sign in ANA. He's a pending UFA, and Anaheim allows room for Etem to crack the top 6 now.

Edler/Higgins/3rd for Perry (The UFA component) - and Ana will probably give Edler $6M+ if that's what he wants.

Booth/Ballard for Ryan, who has outspokenly stated he will not re-sign when his contract is up and he wants out of Anaheim. The difference between Bobby Ryan and Bobby Loo, is that Bobby Loo will play in Vancouver through the duration of his contract if that's necessary.

This is only likely if Perry doesn't look to re-sign in ANA. He's a pending UFA, and Anaheim allows room for Etem to crack the top 6 now.

Edler/Higgins/3rd for Perry (The UFA component) - and Ana will probably give Edler $6M+ if that's what he wants.

Booth/Ballard for Ryan, who has outspokenly stated he will not re-sign when his contract is up and he wants out of Anaheim. The difference between Bobby Ryan and Bobby Loo, is that Bobby Loo will play in Vancouver through the duration of his contract if that's necessary.

Archived