The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

End the Lockout! Artwork Inspired By The Vancouver Canucks

JeremyBresciani

Hi everyone! In the hopes of generating some positive energy to bring hockey back to us this winter, I created some artwork to celebrate the proud traditions of Canadian teams, with emphasis on us, their fanbase. This is one of my pencil drawings celebrating the Canucks. I hope you like it. I am a cousin of Doug Lidster, so although I grew up in Regina and then Edmonton, I had my #3 old V jersey on during hockey season.

canucks_900.jpg

Here is my description of the artwork:

"We Are All Canucks"

This drawing was inspired by the history of the Vancouver Canucks and its strong fanbase. The piece features fans walking to Rogers Arena wearing jerseys representative of each generation of Canucks' history (including all three colour schemes). Ghosted in the sky above the arena are eight of the many great players that have captured the hearts of Canucks fans throughout their proud history. Fan jerseys numbers represent these as well as many other top Canucks of all time, including Kirk McLean, Tiger Williams, Harold Snepsts, Stan Smyl, Tony Tanti, Cliff Ronning, Todd Bertuzzi, Doug Lidster, Thomas Gradin, Mattias Ohlund, Alex Burrows and Greg Adams.

Hi everyone! In the hopes of generating some positive energy to bring hockey back to us this winter, I created some artwork to celebrate the proud traditions of Canadian teams, with emphasis on us, their fanbase. This is one of my pencil drawings celebrating the Canucks. I hope you like it. I am a cousin of Doug Lidster, so although I grew up in Regina and then Edmonton, I had my #3 old V jersey on during hockey season.

Here is my description of the artwork:

"We Are All Canucks"

This drawing was inspired by the history of the Vancouver Canucks and its strong fanbase. The piece features fans walking to Rogers Arena wearing jerseys representative of each generation of Canucks' history (including all three colour schemes). Ghosted in the sky above the arena are eight of the many great players that have captured the hearts of Canucks fans throughout their proud history. Fan jerseys numbers represent these as well as many other top Canucks of all time, including Kirk McLean, Tiger Williams, Harold Snepsts, Stan Smyl, Tony Tanti, Cliff Ronning, Todd Bertuzzi, Doug Lidster, Thomas Gradin, Mattias Ohlund, Alex Burrows and Greg Adams.

Archived