STHS Hockey League - Brooklyn Beavers GM

#904 Mr. White

Mr. White

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:35 PM

Is Sven Baertschi's name spelled correctly this time?
Posted Image
^VanCauck93^

#905 susraiders

susraiders

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

If anybody has any time, could you tell me who was added and what their overall and potential is? Just the main guys like Yakupov and Tarasenko would be great, thanks!

#906 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70,456 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

Posted Image

http://www.easports....24-moments-live

Edited by -Vintage Canuck-, 24 January 2013 - 06:10 PM.

307mg00.jpg

#907 Erik Karlsson

Erik Karlsson

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,762 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

Yakupov is a 62? Huberdeau 69, Schroeder 72, Tarasenko 81, Gomez is a 79, these ratings don't really make much sense to me.

m97o1w.jpg

Credit to Parise11

#908 Mr. White

Mr. White

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

Yakupov is a 62? Huberdeau 69, Schroeder 72, Tarasenko 81, Gomez is a 79, these ratings don't really make much sense to me.

Wow. The ratings are very obviously based on the first few games of the season lol
Posted Image
^VanCauck93^

#909 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 70,456 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:02 PM

If Tarasenko is like an 81 then I think Yakupov should be like a 82.

307mg00.jpg

#910 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 70,456 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

Man, I hate it when you're in a middle of a game and the screen/console freezes.

307mg00.jpg

#911 Erik Karlsson

Erik Karlsson

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,762 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

Looks like I'm going to have to edit half the prospects once i do the update again, how hard is it to rate players properly.... These NHL games need a lot of work.

m97o1w.jpg

Credit to Parise11

#912 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 70,456 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:18 PM

Have been playing HUT lately. Can easily make over 1000 pucks since it's double puck week.

Trying to get Kesler but he costs a lot in this game. :(

307mg00.jpg

#913 Alex the Great

Alex the Great

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:32 PM

So, I wanted to see if giving prospects top minutes would develop them faster.

I put Kassian and Tarasenko on the first line with Hank on Rookie and they both potted around 90 points each (I made sure Kassian scored 50 goals :P)

Kassian went from 78 to 81
Tarasenko went from 81 to 84

Dat prospect potential.

105uyog.jpg

Thanks to KhalifaWiz for the incredible sig!

#914 mrsasaki

mrsasaki

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:53 PM

So I've stopped playing HUT for a bit, re started a bit ago, and am now running into this problem. I've got an injured player, and when I look at my consumables in my collection, it says I have 7 or 8 healing cards. But when I go into my team and try to give him one, it doesn't show them. Help?
CDC Sim Connected: Nashville GM
LOB (PS3): Boston GM

#915 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 70,456 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:06 PM

Should I get Kesler or Carter in HUT?

307mg00.jpg

#916 Squeak

Squeak

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,327 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

Should I get Kesler or Carter in HUT?

I have Carter - and he is 'meh'

I would personally go with Kesler.
Posted Image

#917 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,326 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

I have Carter - and he is 'meh'

I would personally go with Kesler.

Carter's money if you put him on the left wing

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

Gaudreau has one NHL goal whereas all your "prized" prospects have none.

ryan kesler is going to the chicago blackhawks ...       quote me on it

#918 Squeak

Squeak

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,327 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

Carter's money if you put him on the left wing

hmmm... maybe I will pick up Richards or Kopitar then.
Posted Image

#919 Nathan MacKinnon

Nathan MacKinnon

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,242 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:24 PM

So I've stopped playing HUT for a bit, re started a bit ago, and am now running into this problem. I've got an injured player, and when I look at my consumables in my collection, it says I have 7 or 8 healing cards. But when I go into my team and try to give him one, it doesn't show them. Help?

The healing card doesn't match the type of injury

For example - if your guy has a leg injury and you don't have leg injury cards - only torso and arm then you cant use it

+1 this post!

Posted Image

Credit to Intoewsables :wub: :wub: :wub:

Formerly known as UMADBRO?

Luongo Supporter. Does not deserve any of this BS

#920 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

Do they ever update faces mid game? Kassians generic face is sad...

Serious? Damn.. Anyone else missing?

I don't have the most recent roster update but someone on the EA boards said Sven Baertschi wasn't in anymore.

Don't take anything I say seriously! EVER!

#921 Erik Karlsson

Erik Karlsson

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,762 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

Do they ever update faces mid game? Kassians generic face is sad...

I don't have the most recent roster update but someone on the EA boards said Sven Baertschi wasn't in anymore.

I know his face on the game pisses me off lol.

Baertschi is in but Jensen is not, and you might havta edit a couple prospects, atleast I did. Tarasenko is 81 and Yakupov is 62 which is pretty stupid if you ask me. I edited Yakupov to 81 also, If Raymond is an 81 or w.e then Yakupov is atleast too.

Make sure you fix Corrados potential if you want, I think they put it to like 2.5 stars and he's a really low overall.

m97o1w.jpg

Credit to Parise11

#922 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:08 PM

I know his face on the game pisses me off lol.

Baertschi is in but Jensen is not, and you might havta edit a couple prospects, atleast I did. Tarasenko is 81 and Yakupov is 62 which is pretty stupid if you ask me. I edited Yakupov to 81 also, If Raymond is an 81 or w.e then Yakupov is atleast too.

Make sure you fix Corrados potential if you want, I think they put it to like 2.5 stars and he's a really low overall.

Pffft... Corrado with a 2.5 start potential... So EA doesn't think Corrado will ever play an NHL game? What's the ceiling with a 2.5 star potential anyway, like 65? 70 max? About what potential would you suggest? 3.5 or 4?

All young players in this game are rated really low, like with the roster update I have (from around Christmas) Jensen is rated ~60, personally I'd have him ~70. Galchenyuk, Gallagher, (like you said) Yakupov, all low 60's. it's weird.

Anyway, Jensen's out? He's in with the roster update I have. It's weird, one of the first roster updates Gaunce wasn't in the game. What the hell EA!? What's with removing prospects already in the game?

I've seen other players in this game with generic faces that look more like Kassian's, did they not even look at a picture of him?

Just a question, anyone know when the next roster update is coming out? I ask because I don't have access to Xbox Live where I live so I have to take my Xbox to a buddies, but I'd rather wait if there's going to be a new one coming soon.

Sorry for sounding so disjointed and all over the place, it's just I'd rather put all my thoughts/question into one post.

Edited by Gumballthechewy, 01 February 2013 - 07:31 PM.

#923 Erik Karlsson

Erik Karlsson

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,762 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

Pffft... Corrado with a 2.5 start potential... So EA doesn't think Corrado will ever play an NHL game? What's the ceiling with a 2.5 star potential anyway, like 65? 70 max? About what potential would you suggest? 3.5 or 4?

All young players in this game are rated really low, like with the roster update I have (from around Christmas) Jensen is rated ~60, personally I'd have him ~70. Galchenyuk, Gallagher, (like you said) Yakupov, all low 60's. it's weird.

Anyway, Jensen's out? He's in with the roster update I have. It's weird, one of the first roster updates Gaunce wasn't in the game. What the hell EA!? What's with removing prospects already in the game?

I've seen other players in this game with generic tht look more like Kassian's, did they not even look at a picture of him?

Just a question, anyone know when the next roster update is coming out? I ask because I don't have access to Xbox Live where I live so I have to take my Xbox to a buddies, but I'd rather wait if there's going to be a new one coming soon.

Sorry for sounding so disjointed and all over the place, it's just I'd rather put all my thoughts/question into one post.

Yeah I think its 65-70, I put Corrado to 4 stars, I think he will be a decent defenseman, and yeah I edit a lot of prospects it usually takes me a while haha. When they had Jensen in the game it took like 3 years just for him to crack my lineup I hate how they rate prospects.

They also have Eddie Lacks potential all red stars now, I forgot to edit that before I made my BAGM which is a piss off. I don't think his injury should mean he has no more potential left... : /

and I have no idea when the next update is. I wish they had the NCAA in it too.

Edited by TheGame., 01 February 2013 - 01:44 PM.

m97o1w.jpg

Credit to Parise11

#924 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

Yeah I think its 65-70, I put Corrado to 4 stars, I think he will be a decent defenseman, and yeah I edit a lot of prospects it usually takes me a while haha. When they had Jensen in the game it took like 3 years just for him to crack my lineup I hate how they rate prospects.

They also have Eddie Lacks potential all red stars now, I forgot to edit that before I made my BAGM which is a piss off. I don't think his injury should mean he has no more potential left... : /

and I have no idea when the next update is. I wish they had the NCAA in it too.

Yeah, four stars seems good, that's what I put Chris Tanev too (I think they had him at three) I also raised Tanev's poise, he one of the calmest players on the team so I moved it from, I think, 70 up to 80.

What is Lacks potential in the game? I thought it was low an I put it to four stars, but u can't remember what it was originally.

Jensen seems to only grow by three or four overall per year, whereas Huberdeau goes from 60 something to 85 in one year.

I guess, according to EA, only top ten first round draft picks can be stars...

On a side note, I've seen players with silvers stars on thier potential and I seem to recall reading bout it meaning they won't grow anymore, they hit thier ceiling. I was wondering, is there anyway to set that in the create a player section?

Edited by Gumballthechewy, 01 February 2013 - 07:40 PM.

#925 Erik Karlsson

Erik Karlsson

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,762 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:03 PM

Yeah, four stars seems good, that's what I put Chris Tanev too (I think they had him at three) I also raised Tanev's poise, he one of the calmest players on the team so I moved it from, I think, 70 up to 80.

What is Lacks potential in the game? I thought it was low an I put it to four stars, but u can't remember what it was originally.

Jensen seems to only grow by three or four overall per year, whereas Huberdeau goes from 60 something to 85 in one year.

I guess, according to EA, only top ten first round draft picks can be stars...

On a side note, I've seen players with silvers stars on thier potential and I seem to recall reading bout it meaning they won't grow anymore, they hit thier ceiling. I was wondering, is there anyway to set that in the create a player section?

Yeah I raised Tanevs poise and put him to 4 stars too, i raised his defensive awareness and lowered his slapshot power too lol. Lack is 4 stars I'm pretty sure.

Yeah I usually put Jensen a lot higher overall since he seems to develop pretty slow.

I'm not sure what you mean exactly about silver stars, you can change them to gold when you edit players, they hit silver once they turn age 26 or 27 I'm pretty sure, in BAGM.

m97o1w.jpg

Credit to Parise11

#926 Alex the Great

Alex the Great

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:27 PM

How do you edit players but keep the same rosters? I edited Corrado but then Tarasenko disappeared.

105uyog.jpg

#927 Erik Karlsson

Erik Karlsson

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,762 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:32 PM

How do you edit players but keep the same rosters? I edited Corrado but then Tarasenko disappeared.

Hmm.. they should stay the same, I don't know why Tarasenko would dissapear by editing Corrado... He's no longer on the Blues Roster?

m97o1w.jpg

Credit to Parise11

#928 Alex the Great

Alex the Great

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

Hmm.. they should stay the same, I don't know why Tarasenko would dissapear by editing Corrado... He's no longer on the Blues Roster?

As soon as I move a single stat the rosters move back to the previous update so I have to go online to reset them and with that any editing resets aswell

105uyog.jpg

#929 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

Personally, I'd like an option to implement roster changes to a game already started (BAGM or BAP) I'm tired of restarting a bunch of times because EA sucks at roster/overall/potential management...

That and all the missing prospects.

#930 Erik Karlsson

Erik Karlsson

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,762 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:53 PM

As soon as I move a single stat the rosters move back to the previous update so I have to go online to reset them and with that any editing resets aswell

Hmm that's weird, maybe try deleting everything, then downloading the newest roster update then try editing and then save the rosters?

and Gumball, I know, I can never come close to finishing a BAGM cuz I'm always restarting cuz of the updates lol.

m97o1w.jpg

Credit to Parise11

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.