The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Official NHL 13 Thread

Erik Karlsson

BeAGM roster -- ( I play every single game) --- 3 games past the trading deadline.

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

Booth - Kesler - Havlat

Higgins - Bailey - Doan

Campbell - Lapierre - Hansen

LTIR: Burrows

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Garrison

Ballard - Tanev

Schneider

Nittymaki

Top Prospects: M. Reilly, Gaunce, Jensen etc.

I also was able to get a (what should be) a top 5 draft pick for the upcoming draft.

Depending on the outcome of the playoffs, I will bundle Doan and Bailey for a better player, and then have Gaunce move up.

Started a GM with Columbus and just did these trades:

To Columbus: Dustin Brown + 2013 1st

To Los Angeles: 2017 1st + 2018 2nd + some minor leaguer

To Columbus: David Booth

To Vancouver: Jared Boll + 2016 2nd

To Columbus: Taylor Hall + Ryan Smyth

To Edmonton: Derrick Brassard + 2016 1st & 2nd + 2017 2nd

To Columbus: 2013 2nd + Nick Cousins

To Philly: Vinny Prospal

Hall's trade value was surprisingly low.

Line up

Hall - Dubinsky - Brown

Booth - Johansen - Atkinson

Foligno - Anisimov - Smyth

Letestu - Mackenzie - Dorsett

Tyutin - Johnson

Aucoin - Wisniewski

Nikitin - Erixon

Mason

Bobrovsky

Edit: Holy crap the Rangers are adamant on getting Adrian Aucoin. I keep rejecting because I want to develop Murray for one more season then bring him up for year 2.

well appearently in the new roster updates EA Added Seth Jones and Connor McDavid....excited now because one day in a shootout I wanted to use Connor McDavid so I picked Erie and I found out he wasn't there.....So I was facing the Canucks with the Otters without the player I wanted to use....and I still won :lol:

It is there now.

They have made good changes, not all are correct IMO but better.

Except Yakupov and Jensen aren't in the game, Jensen's team is in but he isn't on it and Yakupov's league isn't. Either way they should still be in the game, either way they should just put them with the AHL team if possible or else if not with the junior team.

And Gallagher, Baertschi and Beaulieu, and all the CHL graduates.

I don't know I guess they couldn't put them in the game with the new system. Yakupov is tough cause there is no team for him to go on, but Jensen has a team that young players on are on in the game and the other's should be able to be on the AHL team.

Well that ruined the update.

Yup. I was pretty upset because I started another fantasy draft and had drafted Huberdeau and Gaunce and I thought a Huberdeau - Gaunce - Yakupov would've been an amazing 1st line of the future for me. Here's my current line up any way

Parise - Bergeron - Gaborik

Burrows - J. Staal - Ribeiro

Chimera - Talbot - Bergenheim

Ott - Malhotra - Neil

Boyle - Seabrook

???? - Bieksa

Gonchar - Mitchell

Pavelec

Sanford

Neil is an absolute monster in the physicality category.

Yakupov is not a member of the NHLPA, PHPA, or CHLPA. Since he plays in the KHL and is not part of those unions, EA cannot legally use him in the game.

As for Jensen, no idea.

The CHL graduates like Gallagher, Bartschi, etc. currently playing in the AHL need to join the PHPA before EA can legally re-use them in the game since they're no longer part of the CHLPA.

I wish EA would just go out and get IIHF licensing so they could negate a lot of these issues (any player who plays an international tournament would then be free to include in the game, which covers pretty much any top player/top prospect) plus they could include real national jerseys, the Olympics, World Hockey Championships, World Juniors, etc.

Archived