The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Official NHL 13 Thread

Erik Karlsson

I got a pack and got a 85 overall Steve Downie and then buy a 85 Curtis Glencross for 1600 to compliment my team, then I go and play a game and they both score.

Anyways I changed my lines for forward so it's a lot different up front but the D are the same

Just played a guy who had a crazy stacked team, but he had some scrub in net for him. Easy 5-1 win.

Tinkered my team a little bit so it now looks like this

Lucic - Crosby © - Horton

Carter (A) - Richards - Gretzky

Neal - Backes - Raymond

Burrows - Dubinsky - Purcell

Letang - Doughty

J. Johnson - Seabrook

Hamhuis (A) - Campbell

Lehtonen

Smith

Picked up Seabrook for 3500 pucks :o

havent played HUT the whole week because its gotten boring, instead been playing GM mode

loving my dynasty, year 2013-2014, started with Canucks and pretty much traded everyone away

Benn(88) - Spezza(89) - Bartschi(88)

Havlat(85) - Pavelski(85) - Etem(91)

Neal(84) - Stoll(82) - Brown(84)

Chimera(77) - Gaunce(82) - grinder(75)

Keith(91) - Green (85)

Schultz(84) - Bieksa (82)

Siemens(82) - Despres (77)

Fleury(89)

Lack(80)

30-6-2 record simulating so far, loving it! I have like 6m in cap space too

Decided to play some offline Hut games just to earn a very good amount of pucks (I'm aiming for 100K) This is the line up I'm using

Hartnell - Briere - Simmonds (99 chem)

Michalek - O'Reilly - Landeskog

Lupul - Lombardi - Clutterbuck

Penner - Helm - Hornqvist

Orpik - Garrison

Gardiner - Leddy (love this pair)

Enstrom - Larsson

Halak

Smith

I'm not using my current line up because I don't want to waste contracts.

HUT is starting to piss me off.

Love the concept, but it's always pissed me off that I seem to get stuck in an endless loop where I can't get past 1000-1500 pucks because I am constantly having to load up on contract cards. Then once in a while when I can save up to buy a decent pack I get nothing but crap players.

So I decided to go and buy a couple players at auction instead of getting useless players and training cards in the packs I buy. But somehow when I win an auction, the player I bought disappears to nowhere, but I still lose the pucks. This has happened 3 times now. I have lost about 2000 pucks on this, and these 3 players are nowhere to be found.

Help??

HUT is starting to piss me off.

Love the concept, but it's always pissed me off that I seem to get stuck in an endless loop where I can't get past 1000-1500 pucks because I am constantly having to load up on contract cards. Then once in a while when I can save up to buy a decent pack I get nothing but crap players.

So I decided to go and buy a couple players at auction instead of getting useless players and training cards in the packs I buy. But somehow when I win an auction, the player I bought disappears to nowhere, but I still lose the pucks. This has happened 3 times now. I have lost about 2000 pucks on this, and these 3 players are nowhere to be found.

Help??

Archived