The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

The actors who play Rick, Morgan, The Governor, and Maggie are all originally from Britain so they all have accents when they speak. Pretty incredible how there's not a trace of it in the dialogue

Oh I thought Maggie sounded British too in one part of her interview but not another, so I wasnt sure, cool thanks for confirming it!

And yeah it is amazing how you never would of guessed.

Oh I thought Maggie sounded British too in one part of her interview but not another, so I wasnt sure, cool thanks for confirming it!

And yeah it is amazing how you never would of guessed.

Yeah Maggie's a bit of a weird one because she was born in the States but grew up in England so she kinda has a 50/50 thing going on lol. It is a bit noticeable in a few words she says on the show too

Wow...just listened to a Rick interview and that's IS amazing....he's such a good actor and there is no trace of the accent.

I have to point out that I really had to really work at watching the video, as there was one of those Christy Clark ads before it that I had to watch. Mouse was SO hovered above the "Skip Ad".

I wasn't as surprised with Rick as I was for the guy that played House. That change was crazy. Great first episode to the new season. Almost wish they could make episodes longer to fit more things in. Will be interesting to see what they do with the Daryl thing, though given how popular he is I can't see him not going back to the main group. Andrea wasn't suppose to be with the govenor guy at all either, so it'll be interesting to see what they do when they're a few people short of what they were in the comics when they started the whole prison war thing.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Yeah Maggie's a bit of a weird one because she was born in the States but grew up in England so she kinda has a 50/50 thing going on lol. It is a bit noticeable in a few words she says on the show too

Ha ha! I noticed that! It's so strange listing to her speak in her normal voice because the British and American accents kick in and out. :P

http://youtu.be/MFOQZ6Sr_dI

The channel has many other deleted scenes!

Damn I was hoping for more long deleted scenes, this one is the longest the rest are only a minute or two..... I don't even know why they deleted half of those scenes, they add a lot to the story. It surely can't be a time thing since AMC can run extra 5mins if they want to.

Damn I was hoping for more long deleted scenes, this one is the longest the rest are only a minute or two..... I don't even know why they deleted half of those scenes, they add a lot to the story. It surely can't be a time thing since AMC can run extra 5mins if they want to.

Yeah sorry about that, I had only seen the first one and noticed it said 1/8 so I thought sweet 7 more clips! Aaand some of them ended up pretty short.

I wish they kept the first scene in, would of made sense/put an end to peoples curiosity of what happened to the gang. Could we see them later on because the producers had a change of storyline? I doubt it.

Yeah sorry about that, I had only seen the first one and noticed it said 1/8 so I thought sweet 7 more clips! Aaand some of them ended up pretty short.

I wish they kept the first scene in, would of made sense/put an end to peoples curiosity of what happened to the gang. Could we see them later on because the producers had a change of storyline? I doubt it.

lol that's what I thought too. All of the shorter scenes even the one with Dale getting mad at the radio preacher were good and shouldnt have been cut.

They should have made them all grainy too. Grainy black and white is the apex of horror filming.

Good call on that. I watched both of the black and white episodes today and, while they were both awesome, I remembered your comment and totally agreed. The grainy graphics would have made it seem like a vintage show and I think it would have looked awesome

Guest Gumballthechewy

Good call on that. I watched both of the black and white episodes today and, while they were both awesome, I remembered your comment and totally agreed. The grainy graphics would have made it seem like a vintage show and I think it would have looked awesome

Ha ha! What can I say? I'm awsome! :rolleyes::P

TWD or Canuck game tmr... both starts same time, can't decide!

I dont like watching TWD right when it starts, I wait 25-30 minutes at least so I can skip through the commercials and not have to wait so long to see what happens! So if the Canucks game turns into a snoozer, hello Walking Dead! (Although it should be nearing intermission soon when its 30 minutes in.

Guest Gumballthechewy

my 11 year old wants to watch this show, i told him it wasnt appropriate for someone his age. But in talking to his friends parents all of his friends watch it - was i wrong is it suitable for someone his age? thanks guys!

That depends entirely on you. Some parents don't mind letting their young children watch stuff like The Walking Dead other parents wouldn't dream of it.

Hey guys what times does AMC re-broadcast the new eppy tonight? I wanna watch it really badly but I am watching the Canucks game so I didn't tune in at 6pm. I know they show it again after the Talking Dead at 8pm but anyone know if they re-show it after that? Also will they re-broadcast the Talking Dead?

Guest Gumballthechewy

Hey guys what times does AMC re-broadcast the new eppy tonight? I wanna watch it really badly but I am watching the Canucks game so I didn't tune in at 6pm. I know they show it again after the Talking Dead at 8pm but anyone know if they re-show it after that? Also will they re-broadcast the Talking Dead?

It's on again at 9pm then at 10pm Talking Dead again.

Archived