The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

DollarAndADream

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Calgary Flames Opening Roster

Nyquist [88] - Plekanec [86] -P. Kane [89]

Reinhart [86] - Bolland [83] - Hayes [86]

Morin [82] - Mcniell [80] - Okposo [82]

Kostitsyn [79] - Hertl [77] - Frk [77]

Keith [90] - Gormley [85]

Tyutin [84] - Ellis [84]

Beaupre [82] - Voynov [80]

Sproule [78]

Irving [83] - Brossoit[81]

The Panthers are happy to bring in Pernell Karl Subban to the organization. We felt that he would bring more offence than Erik Johnson while still being just as good defensively.

We would also like to welcome Colin Wilson. We feel he can help fill the void left by Brad Richards.

Yeah, first day with no chance to NOT set your AI, totally ...

Every year from now on, I'll make sure I'm up at 4 AM on day 1 to play your guys AI before you have a chance to set your lineup.

But, I guess that's my fault for allowing the commissioner to sim/watch games against Toronto in the playoffs. My bad. So sorry ... Next time I will just let it go to sim at 4 AM instead of doing people a courtesy ...

By "play" I assume you me watch or sim right. Because it seems like you're questioning RR's integrity as if he's actually playing the games. And with all do respect, trav also watched a game against NYR without giving him a chance to edit his lines. Double standards much?

Archived