Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to allow trades for renting players?

• Yes.
    • No.

Trav you simmed passed the trade deadline without taking a full day off for trades.

4-1 for Washington

Then I watched Washington vs Detroit, I was up 3-0 and lost in OT 4-3.

Connolly had 6 points in the 3 games I watched. Maybe I shouldn't be trying to trade the guy.

I checked online as I don't fully trust the app. Yes the trade deadline has been accidentally passed (hopefully by accident). We might as well not take a day off anymore and just continue the sim.

I checked online as I don't fully trust the app. Yes the trade deadline has been accidentally passed (hopefully by accident). We might as well not take a day off anymore and just continue the sim.

I watched the PHX - VAN game, it was 0 - 1 and D. Sedin tied it for Phoenix as he poked the puck into his own net. Went on to win it 4 - 1.

Man, Howard is on fire!

Does anyone else here think a month a day is too much? I think 3 weeks would be better. It would only add like 2 extra days.

Maybe we can have an extra day of trading before the draft to compensate for skipping the deadline?

Does anyone else here think a month a day is too much? I think 3 weeks would be better. It would only add like 2 extra days.

It seems like all the NYR trades didn't go through

I dont think 3 vs 4 weeks matter, most trades happen in the offseason and trade deadline anyways.

Ouch, Nashville missing both Weber and Bouwmeester for 25 games. That's gunna be a big blow

Ouch, Nashville missing both Weber and Bouwmeester for 25 games. That's gunna be a big blow

Ugh why do I have to be in the best division in the league! Hanging on by a thread here. Hubs and Skins carrying the team on their backs