The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

DollarAndADream

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LAK hasn't qualified RFAs or signed their UFAs Clowe, Daley and Seabrook.

MIN hasn't made a play at any of their UFAs, it seems. Gilbert going to FA. Eakin (80, 3.5G) not qualified.

Then got disconnected from EA. Was Vancouver removed as GM? Any other teams that seem like they've been vacated?

LAK hasn't qualified RFAs or signed their UFAs Clowe, Daley and Seabrook.

MIN hasn't made a play at any of their UFAs, it seems. Gilbert going to FA. Eakin (80, 3.5G) not qualified.

Then got disconnected from EA. Was Vancouver removed as GM? Any other teams that seem like they've been vacated?

Spezza and Green have been bought out with 4.333 buyout penalty for 6 years and an additional 2 years at 2.333 with less than 10M in cap space left and i still have to re-sign many players (borders pretty "light" as some would say). And mpt i appreciate that you appreciate my professionalism. Just wanted to let BoG know if they were smart enough they should give/sign Spezza and Green to teams lower in the standings instead of letting other teams throw money at them and making them better. Anyways im gone if anyone wants to trade send in-game trades as i will not be answering PM's.

Archived