The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Disney buys Lucas Films for 4 Billion and plans on coming out with Star Wars episode 7 in 2015

Samk

Seems as if I'm in the minority but I'm excited to see what they do with it. Episodes 1, 2 and 3 were not as bad as most people go on about (please don't take this as me saying they were good) they just did so many things wrong that it's hard to see the forest for the trees.

There are so many good stories in the star wars universe; I'm excited to see what direction they choose to go with. Disappointment I fear but expect it I don't.

possible plots...

Episode 7 "the death of Jar Jar Binks"

-after many years of things that you don´t care the Jedis have now a new temple in a cloud city. some Dart Vader fan decide to kill those Jedis because he´s using the Dart Vader suit, a bit battle starts fu$%¨¨ the entire galaxy again...

meanwhile Jar Jar Binks found him self in trouble, some angry Dark Jedi kill him and the entire galaxy celebrates...

Episode 8 "Super Dart Vader will F¨%%¨! the republic again, as he did before"

-the Dart Vader clone gains superpowers and decide punish the other guys including Luke skywalker which is not his dad but the clone think he is. the Jedis decide to make an election to decide who will be the president of the galaxy, the Jovian solar system has more delegates than the Tatooine solar system and in the end the Floridum solar system is still voting. the "Obumam Jedi" is ahead but the "Rommneeeeetiy Jedi" is saying that he is still fine.

-meanwhile "Durnald Trhump" demands that the "Obumam Jedi" shows his birth certificate proving that Obumam really born on this galaxy...

Episode 9 "the end of all, including the Jedis, Dark Jedis and Mitt Romney"

-after years of wars with a lot of saber battles the Jedis and the Dark Jedis finally do the final battle. the Jedis tell that the Dark Jedis have mass destruction weapons while the Dark Jedis accuses the Jedis to be on new Soviet Russia order of Jedis. everyone denies everything and the battle starts...

-after 100 years of battle Super Dart Vader kills Luke Skywalker proving that Luke WAS his father, R2D2 finally find some fuction as a bomb-droid and explode the Dark Jedi planet, unfortunately a giant blackhole appears and kill everyone including Jar Jar Bikns who was already dead...

What's the worst that could happen?

Even if they are the worst movies of all time it doesn't erase the original trilogy.

If they can even make them worth watching I'll be happy.

Movies suck these days.

I think not.......there is technology that could make the original cast younger 20 years and there is also stunt double that could do some of the work as well......but we wont know anything that early maybe next year is my bet

The avengers was awful... the Hulk gets mad and attacks everyone on the plane, yet when he gets mad on the ground he can somehow tell friend from foe?

Thor as god of thunder can't summon a storm and kill every last invader?

They didn't put any limitations on the superhero abilities which is what makes the entire thing strange. I mean individually, Ironman has to stay powered up, the Hulk has to harness his anger (usually unsuccessfully, except when a girl he likes is present), Thor can't kill his brother and becomes mortal upon entering Earth. All of these limitations are present in the individual storylines (like superman and kryptonite) yet somehow when they make a megahit movie, the pure enjoyment factor is that they are all untouchable?

I rest my case, the Avengers was a terrible move.

Archived