The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Note to all GMs:

Regarding re-rates - A player who you have asked to be re-rated will not necessarily go up in ratings. Players will be evaluated on what information you have supplied and reasoning as to what needs to be re-rated. Do not ask for a re-rate with the thought process that you will get one of your top players higher ratings, for when you ask for a re-rate, the player himself will be evaluated, and then rated appropriately, meaning that some ratings may go down.

Re-rates are more targeted for younger, developing players, rather than older, established players.

There are cases in which older players are in need of re-rates, but just keep what is written above in mind when asking VC (and myself) to re-rate your two players.

Edit: This is a chance for teams to pull their re-rate requests for higher level (already NHL established) players, for it likely wont be doing you any good.

I can't figure out if he lied or if he was the victim of some nutty hoax.

He went on Jim Rome show a while back talking about his "dead girlfriend" and how they spent time together etc. Then when it was told as a hoax he said they only spoke online and never met etc... So messed and weird....

Same goes both ways Mash

It's annoying as hell for me to see a dumbass mistake. That's what OCD can do for you

It's like I have to make it perfect or I'll get pissed so I try and get you guys to fix it. Obviously you guys wouldn't understand

You guys are lucky enough I've stopped correcting simple spelling mistakes. It pisses me off but I imagine it fixed in my head

So before you call someone out for it why don't you get a clue about why they even do it before using your loud mouth to start bitching up a storm.

It's the internet for a reason. Deal with the way I am and move on.

Archived