The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Samsung Galaxy S4

Pouria

• 1 month later...

No not at all I haven't owned a android phone before. I hear good reviews about the s3 and would not have anything negative to say about that phone. The s2 looked like a pretty solid phone my brother has it and I always thought it looked good. Before I was a iphone5 user I actually had a blackberry curve. I got the iphone5 because I was going to get a new smart phone and it just came out so I thought my aswell get the new one rather then the iphone4s. The reason why I choose iPhone because there phones keep value pretty good and my girlfriend had the iPhone4s and I really liked it so I got the 5.

• 6 months later...

S4 is a sweet phone. I got it free (no front fee) from Smart telecom with a 24 months contract. I only pay $23.50 or 990 PHP/month for 200 minutes talk, Unlimited LTE (goes up to 35-40 mbps) and 200 SMS. Good thing wireless plans are so cheap here :bigblush:

I was thinking of buying an S4 or HTC One but decided on S4 due to memory expansion and removable battery.

I'm on my second S4 - it's definitely not unbreakable.

It's a good phone - intuitive menus and keyboards, most apps work fine. It's certainly more user-friendly than my iPhone was.

I find it eats battery like no other phone. It dies quite quickly with use. That's the only real issue I've noticed. Wish I could have had the better processor - sometimes it lags a bit, but it depends what you're doing.

I'm on my second S4 - it's definitely not unbreakable.

It's a good phone - intuitive menus and keyboards, most apps work fine. It's certainly more user-friendly than my iPhone was.

I find it eats battery like no other phone. It dies quite quickly with use. That's the only real issue I've noticed. Wish I could have had the better processor - sometimes it lags a bit, but it depends what you're doing.

It is sweet eh! I love watching netflix and youtube on my my phone, it so clear!

Im on a plan with Wind Mobile, I pay about 30 a month with Unlimited Talk, Text and Data.

Only problem is when you go outside the city it says I am roaming,I have to talk to them to clarify what exactly are the areas that they cover.

Archived