The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2013 Canucks Game Day Thread Registrations

Strombone1

I'd like to take the March 2nd GDT for Kings vs Canucks. I know it's not up for registry yet but I'd like to take it.. Haven't made one in a couple years and I'd like to see my GDT record continue it's undefeated streak :)

edit: actually I'll take the next open game which is Feb 12 against the Wild. Thanks.

TO THOSE SIGNING UP TO DO GDT'S:

There's been some real inconsistency in the GDT's lately and we're having to wait, chase people down, etc. I think we'll implement a new rule that if you don't notify someone prior to 6 hours before game time that you can't get it done, you won't be given another game. And, if you are going to be late, that you also notify a mod via p/m or post a notice in this thread.

Also, for those posting "temporary" GDT's - don't do so unless you're assigned to. The person assigned to do the GDT has until 6 hours before puck drop to post it, so it's premature to jump the gun and do so before this time.

I think we should have a sign up for back ups, so post your name below if you want to do a last minute replacement GDT in the event that someone can't get theirs done. You'll have to be available at short notice and we don't expect it to be too sophisticated or fancy. That way, we'll go through the list and assign someone at the 6 hour mark if there isn't a GDT already posted. It will prevent any confusion, multiple "replacement" threads and having to wait and see who'll do it...at the 6 hour mark, if there isn't a GDT or any indication that it's coming, we'll proceed with plan b (the next person in line to do a replacement).

Thanks everyone. Good job, VC, for picking up the slack.

:)

Archived