304 replies to this topic

#121 theminister

theminister

Head Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,530 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

This thread has Clutch/Burrows potential written all over it.

Posted ImageNEW YORK ISLANDERS ROSTER - CDC GM LEAGUEPosted Image

2013 CDCGML CUP CHAMPIONS

#122 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

This thread has Clutch/Burrows potential written all over it.

See Post #75 B)
Hockey is the only sport, the rest are just games.

#123 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

I will point out again this is baseless and asinine. They are not frustrated, they are not annoyed, the locker room is not awkward, and there is no distraction. Every singles report and quote has been contrary to this dribble.

That should not be a surprise. Of course a rosy picture is going to be painted to the public.

This is the part where you need to activate your common sense. Schneider signed a new contract prior to exposing himself to an offer sheet because he was told that this was his team. He's filling the shoes of the best goalie this organization has ever had, by a mile. That, in itself, is hard enough to do.

But now, he's gotta do it with that same guy looking over his very shoulder on the bench! You can be sure that virtually every single goal that Schneider lets in will be met with the "would Luongo have stopped that?" commentary. If Schneider has a bad game, on comes the "Luongo should be starting!" crowd. The pressure on this kid is unbelievably high. Having Luongo hanging around is not a good thing.

And Luongo is clearly not happy about the situation. Again, common sense needs to apply. He's asked out. He'll be 34 years old in April. Not a lot of time left to try and lead a team to a Cup. Think he's pleased about playing second fiddle to a first-time starter? Think about it. He's also starting to give subtle signals that he wants this taken care of fast. His comment to Lavoie the other day was something to the extent of "I'll stay for this shortened season, but that's it". Something like that, anyway. He is not happy.

#124 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

I don't know how old you are but your showing great immaturity here. As I've pointed out before and I can even agree that Luongo probably wouldn't rate the situation as a 10/10 but in case you haven't reached 34 yet, by time you do you start learning more about life. This is not something you would let ruin a relationship for at this age. It's called maturity, everyone knows MG is working on making everyone happy. Some things take time and at 34 you don't need to stomp your feet and pout, you realize other people count too. Something you seem to not quite understand.

Thank you. The user in question keeps flogging this doggerel (Luo and Schneider at odds) as if by repeating it 5, 10, 15 times it will somehow make it the truth.

Perhaps the user in question would be better off putting his great Canucks Goalie Situation ESP into use by letting us know how many goals each goalie will let in for the duration of the season. At least then we could calculate the over and under. But then again, even a demented monkey hurling faeces at a board labelled Luongo and Schneider is bound to score a direct hit sooner or later.

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 16 January 2013 - 03:11 PM.

"Sursumredditio" non usquam in hac mea loquantur!

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.....

#125 theminister

theminister

Head Troll

• Members
  • 12,530 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

See Post #75 B)

I decided to stop reading after page 1.

I know how this goes.

Why anyone would voluntarily put themselves in the prediction business is beyond me.

#126 Watsuko

Watsuko

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:05 PM

Solid goaltending and deep defense makes up for some lack of offense until Kes and Booth return

#127 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:05 PM

I decided to stop reading after page 1.

The smart guy would have stopped reading after Started by King of the.....

Edited by Shift-4, 16 January 2013 - 03:06 PM.

Hockey is the only sport, the rest are just games.

#128 The Bookie

The Bookie

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,062 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

OK King, but here's what we're doing....we're holding you to this and, when it falls apart (your theory that is) then it's ban time? (your inner troll is shining through)

That's a joke, right? If someone's violating board rules, ban them, but the idea of waiting to see if a poster's pre-season predictions come true and basing your decision on that seems ... ridiculous, tbh.

#129 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:09 PM

Spoiler

If this ^^^ is your version of 'common sense' then it's no wonder nobody wants to pay credence to pretty much anything you write.

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 16 January 2013 - 03:13 PM.

#130 theminister

theminister

Head Troll

• Members
  • 12,530 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:10 PM

That's a joke, right? If someone's violating board rules, ban them, but the idea of waiting to see if a poster's pre-season predictions come true and basing your decision on that seems ... ridiculous, tbh.

Not if he agrees to it.

#131 Baggins

Baggins

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,121 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:11 PM

And no, I am not "hating", so please don't suggest that I am. This is an opinion of mine that I am fully entitled to. Feel free to debate and/or include your own prediction.

Doomed! We're doomed!! Doomed I say!!! :frantic:

Do you ever have anything positive to say about this team? I'm not worried in the least.
Posted Image

#132 NuxFan09

NuxFan09

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

For crying out loud, can everyone please stop with the "they're friends" argument? It is just ridiculous. Luongo's 34 years old and will not want to be Schneider's backup. If they are indeed "friends", this is the exact thing that will create a divide in their friendship. Open your eyes! Lu's not going to sacrifice the last few great years in his career to be "a nice guy".

Who says he's going to sacrifice the last few great years of his career here? Luongo said himself that he's willing to stay here for now because the season is short but that he does not want to stay here long term. He said that. Straight out. So, I don't think anyone is under the illusion that he'll be a Canuck for much longer, just that he could very well stay a Canuck for this shortened season.

#133 Dogbyte

Dogbyte

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,975 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:28 PM

That should not be a surprise. Of course a rosy picture is going to be painted to the public.

This is the part where you need to activate your common sense. Schneider signed a new contract prior to exposing himself to an offer sheet because he was told that this was his team. He's filling the shoes of the best goalie this organization has ever had, by a mile. That, in itself, is hard enough to do.

But now, he's gotta do it with that same guy looking over his very shoulder on the bench! You can be sure that virtually every single goal that Schneider lets in will be met with the "would Luongo have stopped that?" commentary. If Schneider has a bad game, on comes the "Luongo should be starting!" crowd. The pressure on this kid is unbelievably high. Having Luongo hanging around is not a good thing.

And Luongo is clearly not happy about the situation. Again, common sense needs to apply. He's asked out. He'll be 34 years old in April. Not a lot of time left to try and lead a team to a Cup. Think he's pleased about playing second fiddle to a first-time starter? Think about it. He's also starting to give subtle signals that he wants this taken care of fast. His comment to Lavoie the other day was something to the extent of "I'll stay for this shortened season, but that's it". Something like that, anyway. He is not happy.

I agree with your thought process and I concur again that the situation is not ideal. Do you always get your way though? What do you do when you don't? Do you get all mad and go sit by yourself, yell at people, or keep it all inside like a kettle ready to blow, or do you approach it a positive attitude and try to make the best of it?

Luongo may not be happy ... granted, but there is a wide range of emotions between happy and destroying everything around you.

You always try to spin it that Schnieder is pissed off too. I don't buy it. As you stated, he signed the contract, he knows he's the starter, he knows he's going to be here after Lou is traded. No big deal, as he stated, I've been waiting 6 years, what's a couple more months. Will the fans and Lou think Lou could have saved goals he lets in. Probably, but he's not a child, he's going to deal with that much like Roberto did with the negative fan stuff and move on. Goalie's in the NHL and especially in Van need thick skin. He is not a child and he is definitely strong enough to do this.

And while Luongo is not in the best situation and not "happy" as you put it he is old enough to deal with obstacles and life such as they are, and this is one of them.

He could:

A: Refuse to play or dress until he is traded.
B: Blow up the team from the inside destroying the locker room.
C: Purposely play bad to hurt the Canucks.
D: Just show up and be neutral, do you job when asked and await a trade or next year.
E: Play well but be a limp biscuit in the locker room
F: Be the normal Lou, work like a beast, help Cory when it's required, make jokes, and win games.
E: Play lights out, and be the best teammate you can. Even better than usual.

I believe while not being ecstatic he will be somewhere towards the end of that list. He has reputation riding on that, as well as the lasting memories Vancouver fans will have of him.

Do you think he is going to want to leave Vancouver with fans saying, "thank God he's gone, he was terrible here in 2013, and his attitude stank". No of course not, he's going to play as good as he can and be the best player he can so people say, "damn, Luongo sure is great isn't he".

If we all didn't know MG is working to get him traded and they were just letting him rot on the bench as a punishment it would be different but there is mutual respect on both sides. While I can agree that he's not overjoyed you seem to think there is only extemes to every situation. It's not like he's Patrick Roy saying he will never play another game for the organiation. He may not be happy but he's no where near to throwing a temper tantrum and blowing up the Canucks,

And that my friend ... is common sense.

Edited by Dogbyte, 16 January 2013 - 03:33 PM.

"What players need is the right kind of strength and power. That includes learning to understand that leverage and positioning can be just as important as raw strength when it comes to winning battles in the game. It's more about timing and athleticism --and avoiding injury--than it is about how much you can bench press. I don't know how many times I've seen a guy with the physique of a defensive end line up a guy half his size, only to bounce off when he connects. Sure, there is room in the game for big guys who can throw their weight around. But for the most part, players are smart enough to see them coming--and strong enough to protect the puck when they arrive. There are trainers out there who know how to devlop hockey-specific strength--though a trainer can help only if a player follows the program. All too often, I've seen players sign up with the best trainer, but not show up for their workouts and never to reap the benefits."

Bobby Orr - ORR MY STORY Viking 2013

#134 D-Money

D-Money

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,001 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

Every team is marginally better than last year at this time of the year though.

Actually, not true. Some teams are obviously worse, a few of which may fall out of the playoff picture:

Detroit - Lost two of their top-4 defensemen (one of them the best D of our era), and two top-6 forwards. Will old man Samuelsson and the newbs fill those holes? Doubt it.

Nashville - You don`t lose a defenseman like Suter without taking a step back. And say what you will about Tootoo, but he was very effective for them last year. They didn`t really add anyone of note.

Phoenix - Whitney was their leading scorer by a long shot. I have doubts Mike Smith will have as good a season as last year. Aucoin is not around to win all those shootouts either. Steve Sullivan and David Moss will not make up for those things.

And, although they weren`t in the playoffs last year, I could see Dallas as prime competition for 1st place - at the draft. Even when they get Benn signed, they still are without 2 of their top 5 scorers from last year. Souray was also a big part of their blueline. I doubt a couple of 40 year olds (even though effective in the recent past) and a midget from Buffalo will offset those losses, let alone make them better. Especially in a shortened season. They look poised to tank, and will likely be trading their 4 impending UFA forwards at the deadline (Jagr, Morrow, Roy, and Ryder).

Edited by D-Money, 16 January 2013 - 03:33 PM.

Posted Image

#135 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,806 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

That's certainly not the only downside. Schneider is not happy with Luongo being here, Luongo is not happy with Luongo being here. I don't care what they say in front of the camera, any reasonable person should be able to figure that out. It's Mark Sanchez & Tim Tebow.

If Schneider is outshone by Luongo, that makes it look stupid to trade Luongo.

If Luongo is outshone by Schneider, that makes Luongo's perceived value even lower, which translates to a lesser return.

Luongo and Schneider are both elite goalies .. neither Tebow nor Sanchez is elite in any way .. thus your comparison is pure bollocks ..

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

#136 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:31 PM

If this ^^^ is your version of 'common sense' then it's no wonder nobody wants to pay credence to pretty much anything you write.

And what's your version of how these two feel about everything?

Do they hold hands together en route to games? Tie eachother's skates?

Come on. If you think they're happy with this, you're simply drinkin' the kool-aid.

#137 drdeath

drdeath

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,084 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:35 PM

I like this thread. It falls apart where he predicted Calgary having a good season but still. Good troll, 5 pages of replies in 8 hours. You get an 8/10.

aXmDa9t.gif

#138 Dogbyte

Dogbyte

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,975 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:35 PM

Luongo and Schneider are both elite goalies .. neither Tebow nor Sanchez is elite in any way .. thus your comparison is pure bollocks ..

Yeah, he tried that one the other day too. I watch a tonne of NFL. There is no comparison. That's like comparing Riemer and Scrivens. Neither one of them deserve to play and they know it.

"What players need is the right kind of strength and power. That includes learning to understand that leverage and positioning can be just as important as raw strength when it comes to winning battles in the game. It's more about timing and athleticism --and avoiding injury--than it is about how much you can bench press. I don't know how many times I've seen a guy with the physique of a defensive end line up a guy half his size, only to bounce off when he connects. Sure, there is room in the game for big guys who can throw their weight around. But for the most part, players are smart enough to see them coming--and strong enough to protect the puck when they arrive. There are trainers out there who know how to devlop hockey-specific strength--though a trainer can help only if a player follows the program. All too often, I've seen players sign up with the best trainer, but not show up for their workouts and never to reap the benefits."

#139 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

Come on. If you think they're happy with this, you're simply drinkin' the kool-aid.

Several people in this thread alone have posted in regard to your comments about this. There is no need to repeat what has already been said. And said very well. But let's call it what it is, you just don't want to hear anything that doesn't fit into your narrow little view of the situation. You keep throwing your 'common sense' out there by making assumptions you have absolutely NO proof of....in fact the proof and the facts are in direct conflict with the doggerel you keep flogging as though it were the truth.

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 16 January 2013 - 03:38 PM.

#140 Common sense

Common sense

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,726 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

Two stellar goalies that are annoyed and frustrated with the situation, and who will both be under insanely heavy pressure, yes.

You have all-access passes to the locker rooms, team meetings, and workout sessions? I'd love to hear you quote Luongo or Schneider on whether they're "annoyed and frustrated" at this situation, or else it's all Eklund-esque hogwash

#141 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

Yeah, he tried that one the other day too. I watch a tonne of NFL. There is no comparison. That's like comparing Riemer and Scrivens. Neither one of them deserve to play and they know it.

You're missing the point.

The point is that it was a huge distraction for both of those guys, who both had terrible seasons and who's careers are now on life support. Prior to this year, Sanchez was not elite, but I believe he had led the Jets to the playoffs in each of his years as starter, including winning games on the road, which is not easy for a young QB. Tebow did what he did with Denver last year.

When you have two starters, you sometimes have none. It will have an adverse effect on both goalies, IMO.

#142 ice orca

ice orca

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,385 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:41 PM

I doubt if the Canucks will make the playoffs this year. If they have a bad start, and I expect they will, it will be almost impossible to recover from. MG has made too many disastrous trades, and has gutted the team's future. When we need young players to step into the lineup there are none.
- MG had seven months to get a center and he's done nothing.

King lite speaks.

#143 canuck_trevor16

canuck_trevor16

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,657 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:41 PM

King of the ES is a Flames fan who is jealous of how good the Canucks are and the Flames are going nowhere with no hope of a future! BAN this troll NOW

One day some of us will look back on the year and look at the chicago, and most of us will realize that it was a small bump in the road to the cup

WIN THE CUP FOR SALO CAMPAIGN

#144 D-Money

D-Money

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,001 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

The funny part is, you're all over the supposed importance of making everyone happy in the dressing room, and yet you have repeatedly blasted Gillis for trading Hodgson.

Contradiction much?

Edited by D-Money, 16 January 2013 - 04:11 PM.

Posted Image

#145 Tortorella's Rant

Tortorella's Rant

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

In a sentence, I am officially predicting that the Vancouver Canucks will MISS the playoffs in 2013.

Here's why:

-Goaltending fiasco. Don't care about PC responses from the players or the GM, this will be a major distraction that will have an adverse effect on team morale. Awkward locker room. Poor allocation of cap dollars. I've said for a long time that the Canucks really missed the boat by not trading Schneider for something that could've seriously helped up in a Cup run last year, and it will for a long time be a regret of ours, IMO. Whatever we get for Luongo will be unexciting and we'll still have a relatively unproven goalie backstopping an alleged "team built to win now". Not a good combination.

-Complacency. Why didn't anybody go to Europe? Practicing with the UBC team is hardly an adequate preparation for the season. Makes me think that this bunch has largely lost their hunger. A 5-game post-season exit last year adds credence to this thought. By not going to Europe/Russia, the message in essence is that they'd rather stay in their posh Vancouver homes than be bothered to go try and compete to help stay sharp. Not a good sign. Of course, this doesn't include everybody, but the vast majority of the team chose to not play hockey in the downtime. I expect it to cost them.

-Calgary has gotten better. Added good scoring depth in Hudler, and late-season acquisition Cammalleri. Got rid of Jokinen, which is addition by subtraction. Got a proven PP QB in Wideman. Most importantly, a new coach. Would not surprise me at all to see the Flames win the division, somewhat like the Canucks did in '06-'07, out of nowhere and under AV's rookie year behind the bench.

-Edmonton has gotten better. Justin Schultz is going to be a star. I like the Fistric acquisition a lot. Dubnyk was very good at the Spengler Cup. Heavy momentum going into the year. Key guys are already in mid-season form.

-Minnesota has gotten better. Granlund, Parise, & Suter should all have an immediate and material impact.

David Booth's injury announcement yesterday just makes me more confident that this is one of those years where essentially everything's going to go wrong for the Canucks. The Jason Garrison signing is also one that I was/am vehemently against. Don't expect it to turn out good. Sami Salo's presence on the back end will be sorely missed.

And no, I am not "hating", so please don't suggest that I am. This is an opinion of mine that I am fully entitled to. Feel free to debate and/or include your own prediction.

Right.

*Openly criticizes: Kassian, Luongo, Garrison, Gillis, AV, this team in general.

*Positive remarks regarding the Canucks:
Posted Image

#146 Dogbyte

Dogbyte

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,975 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

You're missing the point.

The point is that it was a huge distraction for both of those guys, who both had terrible seasons and who's careers are now on life support. Prior to this year, Sanchez was not elite, but I believe he had led the Jets to the playoffs in each of his years as starter, including winning games on the road, which is not easy for a young QB. Tebow did what he did with Denver last year.

When you have two starters, you sometimes have none. It will have an adverse effect on both goalies, IMO.

Yeah, okay fine that's valid. It's a distraction sure, but definitely not what killed the Jets this year. Losing to Tenessee 14-10 with a playoff berth on the line did that. The reason their careers are on life support is not because of the distraction but because they both suck. The Jets rely on their defence as did the Broncos. They both scored about 12 points a game in those years.

Completely different with Lou and Cory but yeah, it will be a distraction but how much of one? You can believe they are going to fight like children and jeopardize their careers, even when the light is very visible at the end of the tunnel, it's your choice. It's childish, and unsupported but it is your perogitive.

One other thing you are missing is that this controversy is so well publicized that they would have to be stupid to fall into the trap of hating on one another and letting that affect their play This is something that can arise when a goalie sliently usurps another. You have to live on Mars not to know this is front and center as an NHL story. Only complete idiots would let this unravel them at this point

Also, I know as well as you do that about 95% of the stuff that comes out of these guys mouths are lies or scripted responses. In the numerous interviews I've seen I would be willing to bet that the words Cory and Lou have spoken recently have been honest truth. Of course I have no proof of this but I'd love to play some poker with you one day. Obviously you'd play everything 100% by the book.

SHOW ME THE MONEY !!! :bigblush:

Edited by Dogbyte, 16 January 2013 - 04:16 PM.

#147 drdeath

drdeath

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 23,084 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

You all are seriously too easily trolled, but I will say this, the tide certainly hasn't changed in Calgary.

aXmDa9t.gif

#148 Nas19

Nas19

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

Jesus this guy is annoying. Reasons I believe that we will make the playoffs. And not just make the playoffs but finish either 1st or 2nd in the conference:
  • All of our depth is at 100%
  • Malhotra had a full off season where he could work out and get back to game shape
  • Lapierre put on 15 pounds of muscle this off season which is going to help immensely
  • Our top line is at 100% (including those guys who won Art-Ross trophies)
  • We have two of the best goalies in the league (and no King, no matter how much you want it to be true they are not at odds with each other)
  • Our defense has been upgraded. I love Salo but... Garrison > Salo. Both have amazing shots but Garrison doesn't get hurt. And by all accounts it looks like Garrison is amazing defensively.
  • Kesler is recovering quicker than expected. He will be back before you know it
Honestly before the lockout happened and Kesler had his two surgeries I thought this was going to be the best Canuck team ever. Yes that's including the 2011 team. I figured that with Malhotra having a healthy off season where he could work out and regain form, Booth being able to adjust to his new life in Vancouver, Garrison being awesome both defensively (his +5 with Florida shows that) and offensively, Tanev being a year older and being ready for the NHL, Kassian having an off season where he could get into shape and work on his game, and Kesler being able to do the same that this team would soar to new heights. Obviously Kesler wasn't able to do this but I still believe that, when healthy, this will be the best Canuck team ever.

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows
Booth - Kesler - Kassian
Raymond - Malhotra - Higgins
Volpatti - Lapierre - Hansen

Hamhuis - Bieksa
Garrison - Edler
Ballard - Tanev

Schneider
Luongo

But god forbid I be optimistic right King? I should just assume that because of TWO injuries and an imaginary goalie controversy this team is doomed to miss the playoffs. Apparently TWO injuries and a bunch of other made up BS are enough to turn this back to back President Trophy winning team into a team that won't even make the playoffs.

GO HOME KING OF THE ES

YOU

ARE

DRUNK

or just really stupid

Edited by Nas19, 16 January 2013 - 04:11 PM.

#149 drdeath

drdeath

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 23,084 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

^ The fact you took the time to write that out is another point for King. He's clearly trolling and you clearly just took the bait.

aXmDa9t.gif

#150 Nas19

Nas19

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:12 PM

^ The fact you took the time to write that out is another point for King. He's clearly trolling and you clearly just took the bait.

I really don't care. I had nothing better to do. I'm just trying to kill time until the prospects game. I figured I might as well feed the troll and see what other amusing things it has to say.

Edited by Nas19, 16 January 2013 - 04:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.