Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Hornet

-Injuries & Ice Chips Thread- 2013 Season

230 posts in this topic

Pinizzotto is currently out due to a groin injury, sustained around the time the lockout ended. He had recovered from the shoulder injury this AHL season.

Pinizzotto is currently out due to a groin injury, sustained around the time the lockout ended. He had recovered from the shoulder injury this AHL season.

Gillis said during spac intermission he expects Kesler to skate with the team in 7-10 days; Booth "shortly thereafter" lets hope they are not being rushed....

Gillis said during spac intermission he expects Kesler to skate with the team in 7-10 days; Booth "shortly thereafter" lets hope they are not being rushed....

Any news on Ballard's eye? It looked terrible during the interview with Kathy Anderson on the main page.

Any news on Ballard's eye? It looked terrible during the interview with Kathy Anderson on the main page.

"@TEAM1040: RT @patersonjeff: David Booth pushing heavy sled in hallway at RA as part of groin rehab. No hobbling like last week"

@patersonjeff: #Canucks Ballard has played first 2 games with burst blood vessel in eye. Says no pain/vision issue. But it looks scary

@steveewen

Re: Lapierre "absent at practice; no reason why"

*Update* - Brad Ziemer wrote Lapierre out with a minor groin injury (should be fine for road trip)

@steveewen

Re: Lapierre "absent at practice; no reason why"

*Update* - Brad Ziemer wrote Lapierre out with a minor groin injury (should be fine for road trip)

Sorry for not updating much... I've been working 18 + hour days :/ Will get more info later today.

FarhanLaljiTSN

Manny Malhotra will not be in Anaheim tonight. At home with wife Joanne who delivered a baby boy last night. #canucks

I really hope Lappy is playing tonight! But if it bothers him then I guess we should rest him.

Post on Yahoo Sports re: Kesler:

Fri, Jan 25

Kesler (shoulder, wrist) was on the ice Thursday, the Vancouver Province reports.

Recommendation: He took line rushes and fired off some slap shots. While this is a nice step in his rehab, Kesler still remains weeks away from returning to game action. The Canucks still haven't revealed a concrete timeline for his return.

(Rotowire.com)

when the hell is Kesler coming back? The team needs to give us a time frame. Right now, it is like we have no idea and it is frustrating.

Kesler had a set back when Booth invited him for dinner and shot him with a arrow when he was eating!! Seriously though I'll get hell for saying this but I almost wonder if he should just say screw this year If he really is this far away still. Love to see him back but dont want him to see him get hurt again and be messed up for next season too