The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Any out of country/continent canucks fans?

schneider

izmir, turkey. became a canuck fan during the wce era, not because of the team, but because of my love for the pacific northwest. (scenery, nature, climate, radical and liberal mindset of the people). when i was interested in nba (that was ages ago) i was a trail blazer fan, so it's no coincidence that i root for the canucks.

I'm from Finland, been a 'Nucks fan since the 04-05 lockout, mostly due to Salo.

Now even though Salo left, I just can't quit supporting Canucks because I've pretty much grown a bond with the team now.

Can't watch most of the games because they usually start around 3-5AM for me, but during weekends, I try to stay up to watch them live.

And during playoffs, I don't care what time or day it is, I'm still watching.

Vienna, Austria. Canadian but moved out here a few years ago. I have been a fan since the early 90s. Bure, McLean, Linden, Odjick won me over.

Games are at 4am so I only rarely see them live, I rely heavily on highlight reels and such to keep me posted. CDC is one of my only sources of Canuck-talk, so I'm happy when occasionally a sober discussion pops up;)

England ::D ! Mum is from Vancouver, got a dual citizenship and seen the Canucks a couple of times. I can't thank her enough for getting me into hockey.

(Just wish the NHL GameCentre Live app wasn't so poo at times)

Nuremberg, Germany,

First time in Vancouver 1993,

I love Canada and BC, been there 3 times,

Canucks fan since 2005

Games start here in Germany at 4am,

And I watch the games as often as possible,

but most of the times only on the weekend,

Go canucks go...

From Jakarta, Indonesia. First time watching the Canucks on a cable TV channel in 2011 and have been a big fan of Canucks and hockey ever since. (I've never watched hockey before that, not a very popular sport in my country) Then I moved to Vancouver in 2012 for my studies (and Canucks). ::D

Sweden says hello!

I can't remember why I started cheering for the Canucks. Back in the day (early 90's) I was a die hard Sharks fan, mainly because of their cool logo. How ever, sometime around the last lock out I stopped caring for the NHL and when I came back I picked a new favorite team, which I am very happy about! Even though cheering for a Western Conference team means staying up really late (the games usually start at 4 am).

Archived