The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Van-NYI

To Van:

Ryan Strome: I truely believe that Ryan Strome will be the main peice coming back to van in a schnieder trade. Van needs a young talented center to play in the middle of Jensen and Kassian, Strome is that guy.

Kirill Kabanov: B prospect not given much chance in NYI, has great skill and is big.

2nd round pick

to NYI:

Schnieder

way i see it This is a type of package that MG would demand for Luongo and he would demand this or even more while dealing schnieder.

Luongo has outplayed schnieder and way i see it we are a win now team, we would be better off trying to win the cup for 7 years with luongo in net and letting Lack take over when Luongo is done. I like schnieder and hate luongo but i got to admit the team is better off with Luongo

Jensen Strome Kassian

Kabanov Schroeder ?

but schnieder isn't our guy... Luongo has clearly shown that he is our guy. plus we only need a few tweaks this trade helps our future while keeping our core intact

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Booth Kesler Schroeder

Jensen Strome Kassian

Higgins Lappy Hansen

would be one hell of a foward core come play off time. We would truely be able to run all four lines

Not sure how it would be a hell of a core when Jensen and Strome both aren't playing in the NHL and aren't ready too.

Also not sure how Luongo has shown he is our guy when we are 8 games into the season and Schneider played when our team was filled with rust. (and played pretty well too)

Not sure how it would be a hell of a core when Jensen and Strome both aren't playing in the NHL and aren't ready too.

Also not sure how Luongo has shown he is our guy when we are 8 games into the season and Schneider played when our team was filled with rust. (and played pretty well too)

Jensen is NHL ready just saying... he has 21 points while playing with a crappy team in the SEL. Jensen is arguably better than Kassian so really he is not a problem. And come on have you watched the games? i don't like luongo and i can even admit that he has earned the starting goalie position you can't say that the team played like crap all 4 games schnieder was in net and played godly with luongo in net and even if that was the case would you want a goalie players play good in front of or bad in front of?

If Jensen was NHL Ready he would be playing in the NHL. He's not coming over, the team has already decided he is staying in the SEL.

And I'm not sure how it is even arguable. I absoluetly love Nick Jensen and I'm not trying to bash him but lets be realistic, one is playing in the NHL on the 1st line on the PT winners, the other on is in the SEL, and while he is playing very well for a 19 year old, he isn't carrying the team, or else he isn't carrying them anywhere that good.

Okay lets jump out to conclusions 8 games into the season when the team has played much worse infront of Schneider than they have Luongo. Schneider has still been very good, and wait till he steps in he will once again play very well.

Imagine if MTL had traded Price instead of Halak? Imagine how bad they would look right now?

Jensen is the top point guy on his team at 19 and is about to lead denmark in their qualification tourney... he is a very important player who is NHL ready but it was decided as a group (AV, MG and Jensen) that he doesn't rush into the league and instead get a year playing against Men so that he could be 100% ready for his rookie season.

Kassian is only playing good cause he is with the sedins... he has had so many goals handed to him. Don't get me wrong i like kassian but its a shame to see schroeder get robbed so much then kassian get so many goals because he is playing with two players who could make alexander daigle look good.

again if the team is going to respond better with luongo in net then keep him in the net... Schnieder is a good goalie but Luongo is an elite goalie who can hold the fort till Lack takes over.

Trade the goalie who gets the best return who will most likely be schnieder.

Archived