The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2014 Olympics

cmpunk

Not just about playoffs during FLA Luongo for many years was known for making the most saves for consecutive years with most shots against. I just don't get how Price is the guy to beat. He is good and still young, but not better than Luongo still. In a few more years he might be.

I'm surprised fans here don't seem to be giving Burrows much credit. When you look at a guy like Patrice Bergeron, he was a guy who was on the team because of his defensive play. Burrows can do pretty much anything you ask him to... so why no love for Burr for Team Canada? Penalties will need to be killed, he has speed and you can play him at any position, and he brings grit. I like a lot of those Team Canada players, but when some of the top players can be a bit one-dimensional.

It would be fun to see schneider vs luongo as team USA vs Canada :lol: Though for anyone who cares about ron mcleans opinion he was saying on coaches corner earlier during the laffs and habs game that he thinks hamhuis, bieksa and burrows should all get a look at cracking the team canada roster and I agree with hamhuis at the very least

Archived