Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan Murray

Entrance Music

102 posts in this topic

I voted for "Welcome To The Jungle"

Just an awesome original song and fits perfectly.

How about something like this with Vancouver as a city and BC as a Province and our fans displayed on the Big screen!!!

I picture mountains

I pictue ocean

I pitcure

Awesomeness!

you might have to you tube it sorry

i really hope no canuck haters get wind of this and get this crappy a** song to win

huge :picard: when i heard that voice come on... (0:20)

The poll choices kinda suck. People get pumped and happy when they hear a song they know. Which is why I voted for GnR, it may seem like a cliche song but at least everyone knows it and playing it would be better than playing some obscure or new indie band that most people haven't heard of.

The poll choices kinda suck. People get pumped and happy when they hear a song they know. Which is why I voted for GnR, it may seem like a cliche song but at least everyone knows it and playing it would be better than playing some obscure or new indie band that most people haven't heard of.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY JUST STICK WITH U2 !!!!

it was epic, heart-racing stuff AND the song has recognizability/distinction >>> those things don't come easy - no other song will match that. easily the best intro in the league, that song comes on and you KNOW it's canuck time.

It's a tie in my opinion, all the choices lose. The songs are either obscure, outdated, overused, awful, or a combination of the above.

Why cant the song be something cool that's recognizable but not overplayed? Either that or go back to U2.

this would be my choice.. band from Sweden.. might need some editing so the begining part is not too long..

also if you are driving and want some good music.. crank the refused

or just keep the U2 intro

that video might be a little too "emo" for me personally.. but the music could get your pumped up like i am dancing in my office right now lol

oh wait.. how about this

if that doesn't get your off your chair.. i dont know what will..

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY JUST STICK WITH U2 !!!!

it was epic, heart-racing stuff AND the song has recognizability/distinction >>> those things don't come easy - no other song will match that.  easily the best intro in the league, that song comes on and you KNOW it's canuck time.

No love for DJ Meg and Stockholm? I thought that was great! If that were played every now and then that would be awesome. Imagine if they set the lights according to the music! The crowd being pumped up for the initial 1 minute, then silence, then the slow rising pump up and bam: your Vancouver Canucks.