The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Coyotes vs Canucks

The Magician

The icing shouldn't have happened, but the decision before hand was more crucial. The two goal lead may be important but not as important as the time on the clock and where you are on the ice and the position you are in to take that shot. Get that straight.

It doesn't matter what line you are on, missing an open net can happen to the best of players. Get that straight.

Worth the risk? That depends...

I'm not ripping on Henrik, just analyzing that particular scenerio. I don't think anyone was attacking Henrik, just an observation.

Watch the play again. Yandle's stick deflects the puck just enough to put it on the side and careen just wide. The initial shot is a game-ender. In addition, if you are confident in your faceoff abilities you should be willing to take that chance and ice the game.

He isn't a selfish player so I can't fathom questioning his motives or decision-making.

There's nothing wrong with what Henrik did. People complain that he doesn't shoot enough, one time he shoots and you're complaining? Had Phoenix scored on the following play would we all be talking about how the Referees made the right call on the icing, or would we be asking why didn't they negate the icing?

The fact that it wasn't even icing should make what Henrik did a mute point.

your complaining about a scenario in which since henrik sedin made a bad play on an empty net and if they scored it would be tied going into ot guess what we won

im not grumpy just pointing out how no matter win or lose people gotta complain and nit pick

Archived