Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan Murray

GDT- Vancouver vs. Edmonton, 3-30-13, Rexall Place

1,138 posts in this topic

CAN WE PLEASE PLAY BALLARD INSTEAD OF ALBERTS.

so. annoying.

Global BC TV reported this morning that Kassian has made the trip and will play tonight. They did not say who would exit with Kassian's return. My guess will be Kass will go to the 3rd line with Ebbett and Higgins while Pinny drops to the 4th line and Gordon sits....

My prediction: 5-2 Canucks....Burrows with two, Daniel, Kassian & Raymond.

Go nucks!

If Kassian plays, I don't see why Pinni can't play center. He has played that in the minors.

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Raymond - Schroeder - Hansen

Higgins - Pinizzotto - Kassian

Sestito - Lapierre - Gordon

Ebbett scratched.

5-1 CANUCKS

Daniel (3)

Garrison

Pinner

5-1 Nucks win. Sedins light it up. I know this cause the boys win big whenever I watch live. I've never been to a game and seen them lose lol. 1-0 in Van, 1-0 in Cgy, and 5-0 in Edmonton. Ya mark up a W. Wooooooo!

cant not wait to see yes the clash of battles between the oil and the canuck i sure wish i could see but yes no i cant not so bad to sad boy yes i sure wish all of watchers yes to have a great good time and yes to not break stuff a if the lose happens wow what a conflict i wish i could seen

3-2 Canucks.

Burrows with the Shutout.

;)

just seen them all leaving their hotel and told Newell Brown to get the PP working now.

cant not wait to see yes the clash of battles between the oil and the canuck i sure wish i could see but yes no i cant not so bad to sad boy yes i sure wish all of watchers yes to have a great good time and yes to not break stuff a if the lose happens wow what a conflict i wish i could seen

:frantic: my head just exploded reading this :frantic:

anyway... im in oregon for the weekend and wondered if anyone could tell me a good way to watch this online... im only assuming cbc.ca wont be available here :(

pm if involves unspeakable activities