The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT- Vancouver vs. Edmonton, 3-30-13, Rexall Place

Ryan Murray

Global BC TV reported this morning that Kassian has made the trip and will play tonight. They did not say who would exit with Kassian's return. My guess will be Kass will go to the 3rd line with Ebbett and Higgins while Pinny drops to the 4th line and Gordon sits....

My prediction: 5-2 Canucks....Burrows with two, Daniel, Kassian & Raymond.

Go nucks!

If Kassian plays, I don't see why Pinni can't play center. He has played that in the minors.

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Raymond - Schroeder - Hansen

Higgins - Pinizzotto - Kassian

Sestito - Lapierre - Gordon

Ebbett scratched.

cant not wait to see yes the clash of battles between the oil and the canuck i sure wish i could see but yes no i cant not so bad to sad boy yes i sure wish all of watchers yes to have a great good time and yes to not break stuff a if the lose happens wow what a conflict i wish i could seen

cant not wait to see yes the clash of battles between the oil and the canuck i sure wish i could see but yes no i cant not so bad to sad boy yes i sure wish all of watchers yes to have a great good time and yes to not break stuff a if the lose happens wow what a conflict i wish i could seen

:frantic: my head just exploded reading this :frantic:

anyway... im in oregon for the weekend and wondered if anyone could tell me a good way to watch this online... im only assuming cbc.ca wont be available here :(

pm if involves unspeakable activities

Archived