The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

I really, REALLY try to like you, but you really, REALLY piss me off sometimes.

But I guess that means you win because isnt that what trolls live for?

My apologies, wasn't exactly the best night for Leafs nation.

Just a couple of questions. Will we have the option of three rerates if we disagree with VC's view of players (with evidence)? Will we have compliance buyouts like the NHL? Will we be unable to bury people in the minors like the NHL? Also, will we be doing the 4 conference system like the NHL?

To medium.png: David Desharnais

To medium.png: Adam Tambellini, Dylan Demelo, San Jose 2015 2nd Round Pick

San Jose is pleased to bring in David Desharnais. Although he has a high cap hit, we have room for it here in San Jose (think of it this way.. He can replace Gomez for cap! :P). We feel that with the addition of Desharnais, we will be able to shift Mark Schiefle over to the wing to give us more flexibility.

We would like to thank Desharnais for all he has done with us and we wish him all the best in San Jose. We unfortunately were faced with a situation of who would take the reigns offensively and we decided to go with Alex Galchenyuk. We have done extensive research on the players that we have acquired and we think they could both make the team in the near future, but we don't want to rush them.

Our team is set for the most part, but we are looking to move a bottom pairing defenseman and a bottom six veteran winger.

Just a couple of questions. Will we have the option of three rerates if we disagree with VC's view of players (with evidence)? Will we have compliance buyouts like the NHL? Will we be unable to bury people in the minors like the NHL? Also, will we be doing the 4 conference system like the NHL?

Once all re rates are finished you will have the option to ask for 2 players (use them wisely)

No Buyouts

You can not bury a player in the AHL I will be watching this as there were a few circumstances last season

We are leaving the format the way it is for atleast this season

Regarding UFA signings, will there be time to improve or make counter-offers, or is it one offer and that's it?

Bigger named players will not sign right away and yes you will have a chance at counter offers

For the 3rd/4th line role players they will most likely sign right away with the 1st offer they get

Archived