The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Play Luongo against Edmonton?

TIGER SINGH

I just wanted to thank Roberto Luongo for making me a fan of the Canucks. One day I decided to watch a Canucks game, in that game Roberto was making a lot of saves and he excited me with his big saves, ever since then I've been watching the Canucks play regularly. Anyways, some people think it may be the end of Luongo in Vancouver. People seem to have forgotten that he's our franchise player, who's gonna replace his poster outside Rogers Arena?

If he does in fact get traded, I'm sure his fans will wanna see him play some more games in the blue and green. Play Luongo against the Oilers.

Why?

-Risk of Schneider getting injured

-Possible last regular season game for Luongo

-Luongo wants to play, he's shown that

-And more

The reason why I said regular season is because Schneider is yet unproven in the Playoffs and it's very likely that both goalies will be playing sometime in the post-season.

While some of you say Schneider's more proven then Luongo in the playoffs, did he (Schneider) make 72 saves in his 1st ever Playoff game and still lead his team to victory?

looks like your a bigger lu fan then canuck fan.. (and im not talking about just this thread alone)

why don't you do everyone a favor and follow your hero to his new team and stop making anti-cory negative threads

its one thing to be a lu fan, its another to be obsessed with the notion of cory (and the canucks) failing just to see luongo playing. (which is the vibe you give off with most of your posts I have noticed)

Archived