Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canuckbeliever

Dan O'Toole and Jay Onrait done with TSN. Headed to Fox Sports

couple of tryhards, O'Toole was the better of the two, Onrait is the Jay Moore of sports broadcasting --> tries harder than anyone, and gets the least results

couple of tryhards, O'Toole was the better of the two, Onrait is the Jay Moore of sports broadcasting --> tries harder than anyone, and gets the least results

I don't really mind, I never liked them much. Occasionally they were funny, but most of the time I found them obnoxious and irritating and their humour was pretty forced. Good luck south of the border Jay and Dan - I'm not gonna miss you but it sounds like a lot of people here will, so I hope people in the States like you just as much.

This sucks...these guys are the most entertaining highlight guys on TV. I guess this is payback for when we gave the Americans Pierre McGuire.

Thank heavens, tired of Onrait thinking he is a cast member of the Daily show and the yelling, really...........Don't pull a Hazel May and come back please......

Terrible news.

For those happy to see them go, I guess there's no accounting for taste.

I thought they exemplified Canadian humour and spirit. Canucks better win tonight ...