The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2013-14 Utica Comets Thread.

avelanch

Does anyone know how I'll be able to get Comets games on my iPhone? Preferably all of them. Money doesn't matter.

Here is a link to the radio station that will be broadcasting the Comets games and they have a "listen Life" button that I assume works on an iPhone. http://syracuse.krock.com/hello-world/

The AHL also has a paid video steaming service that broadcasts every AHL game. I'm not sure if that will work on an iPhone because it didn't work on my Android. http://ahl.neulion.com/ahl/

Here is a link to the radio station that will be broadcasting the Comets games and they have a "listen Life" button that I assume works on an iPhone. http://syracuse.krock.com/hello-world/

The AHL also has a paid video steaming service that broadcasts every AHL game. I'm not sure if that will work on an iPhone because it didn't work on my Android. http://ahl.neulion.com/ahl/

This far I cannot even sign up for ahl live. I've clicked on every link and have gotten nowhere. That was the main reason for my post. But thanks anyways man.

This far I cannot even sign up for ahl live. I've clicked on every link and have gotten nowhere. That was the main reason for my post. But thanks anyways man.

They were running a special during the Calder Cup Playoffs where you could sign up for the entire 2013-14 season at a pretty good discount. Then they took off the links after that. I imagine they will put them back up soon.

Hmm, was thinking about that too. It'll depend on who drops down and who stays but I'll have a crack at it. Let's assume Schroeder and Corrado stay up with the Canucks.

Archibald Hamill Jensen

Kenins Pelletier Grenier

Stuart Mallet Ferriero

Blomstrand Friesen Pacan

deFazio Tochkin Anthony

Tommernes Mullen

Sauve Andersson

Polasek Biega

Guimond Blain

Negrin

Eriksson

Cannata

Corbeil

Schroeder coming off shoulder surgery might need time down in the AHL and Corrado might be kept down since we have plenty of right side depth once Tanev signs. That'd push people down the lineup and a few will end up in the ECHL. This should be a reasonable depth chart for the Comets though, even if you don't agree with the order.

Hmm, was thinking about that too. It'll depend on who drops down and who stays but I'll have a crack at it. Let's assume Schroeder and Corrado stay up with the Canucks.

Archibald Hamill Jensen

Kenins Pelletier Grenier

Stuart Mallet Ferriero

Blomstrand Friesen Pacan

deFazio Tochkin Anthony

Tommernes Mullen

Sauve Andersson

Polasek Biega

Guimond Blain

Negrin

Eriksson

Cannata

Corbeil

That looks pretty realistic.

They'll play 8 times over the AHL season apparently, up from 6 times for the Heat and Wolves last year.

That'll be a decent road trip for the Comets but our travel otherwise being in the East will be pretty minimal. The Heat on the other hand will have bad travel regardless, but adding a few extra trips to the East coast won't help them at all.

EDIT! MOVED THIS TO THE RIGHT TOPIC!

I noticed Zach Hall was invited to camp. He went undrafted in the draft, but he put up some impressive numbers in the regular season and playoffs, 81 points in 63 games and 28 points in 19 games respectively.

I have seen this kid play against Belleville last year in the playoffs, he has some upside. Fairly small, but he could be a diamond in the rough!

Since Hall has only been invited to the Canucks Young Stars tourney, I wouldn't suggest the Utica Comets thread is the right topic. He's got a ways to go before he gets a contract at all, and I think you had it right in the first time in the Young Stars thread.

Archived