The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks @ New York Islanders 4:00PM PST S-NETP

3KBieksa

Roberto Luongo needs to be better. We can't score 5 goals every night. Although the last goal was really not his fault. That said, I expect much more from Roberto Luongo.

Lu made some great saves tonight, and had one stinker. Three of the four goals were created from very poor coverage.

The Islanders are a good team with no shortage of scoring. Give them some credit.

Lu made some great saves tonight, and had one stinker. Three of the four goals were created from very poor coverage.

The Islanders are a good team with no shortage of scoring. Give them some credit.

Didn't see them all, but if the 'stinker' was the one over his shoulder, even that was a pretty good shot. Sounded like the Islanders had a lot of grade A scoring chances, so pulling out an OT win in any case doesn't sound too bad after all. I'd have to agree with giving them (and their striped enablers) some credit for sure.

Roberto Luongo needs to be better. We can't score 5 goals every night. Although the last goal was really not his fault. That said, I expect much more from Roberto Luongo.

Luongo had a pretty good game imo, the defensive zone coverage was really sloppy in this one. There were a lot of grade A scoring chances...

Archived