The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PC Gaming Thread

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

Sorry.  I have a lot on my mind today.  Disregard my previous post that I've replaced with a period.

It's alright I appreciate the help.

EDIT: Sorry to hear that, hope all is well.

Edited by Xbox
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Xbox said:

That just seems to be an inferior version of my monitor though man. I have a top tier monitor I don't need a new one.

Read what I just wrote.  Sorry, got bad news about something earlier so my brain is a bit scrambled right now.

14 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Do you mean all of the point and clicking or the economics in the game?

Kinda both. The game is 50% economics and 30% management and 20% waiting around. I can see why a lot of people like it, but to me it never felt like a game.

58 minutes ago, StealthNuck said:

Kinda both. The game is 50% economics and 30% management and 20% waiting around. I can see why a lot of people like it, but to me it never felt like a game.

I played it for a short time about 10 years ago, but didn't stay with it.  I'm thinking about trying it out again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2017 at 11:50 PM, StealthNuck said:

It's still pretty active, but it's basically Excel in space. 

On 3/27/2017 at 4:11 PM, StealthNuck said:

Just started playing it a few days ago.  I'm doing some mining missions for now until I get the hang of it.... or get bored and quit.

@SabreFan1 you made this possible.

Specs:

GeForce GTX 1080Ti

Intel i7 7770K quad core 

32gb DDR4 RAM @ 3200

Here's some photos of the new rig (Sorry for bad lightning, but with the lights on it was just reflections everywhere):

IMG_4615.JPG

IMG_4618.JPG

Edited by Xbox
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Xbox said:

@SabreFan1 you made this possible.

Specs:

GeForce GTX 1080Ti

Intel i7 7770K quad core 

32gb DDR4 RAM @ 3200

Here's some photos of the new rig (Sorry for bad lightning, but with the lights on it was just reflections everywhere):

That is an absolute thing of beauty!!!  That poor Xbox in the picture is probably feeling so inadequate next to it. :lol:

• Upvote 1

On 2017-03-26 at 1:06 PM, SabreFan1 said:

Has anybody here played the online game, "Eve:Online"?  If so, is it still pretty active?

Played it years ago, I believe it is.. I'm logged out in a titan somewhere in deep space and not sure if I'll ever wanna log back in lol.  If you are looking for a time vamp it is definitely that ;) 

On 2017-03-27 at 1:11 PM, StealthNuck said:

Being in 0-0 space with a large alliance is where it's at.  If you didn't get to experience the big fleet battles I can totally understand why you felt that way.  Hard to really put it to words.. but prolly some of the most fun I've ever had playing a game.. HUGE learning curve, that and the time required are prolly the reason I don't play anymore

1 hour ago, TheOgRook said:

Played it years ago, I believe it is.. I'm logged out in a titan somewhere in deep space and not sure if I'll ever wanna log back in lol.  If you are looking for a time vamp it is definitely that ;) 

Feel free to toss me your Eve log-in info so I can raid your account of all of its goodies! B)