The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Investing in the stock market - Discussion

AV's Coin

1 minute ago, yoshiyoshi said:

Dont be surprised if it goes up to 8-10 this week at the rate its going. Demand is high and they only have a little over 2.7 million in room for direct offerings. If they did that immediately they might be able to get another 1 million shares out of it which would disappear quick judging by how quickly the 20 million disappeared last week when they did the one on thursday.

Do you think it runs higher to $10?

1 minute ago, Chris12345 said:

Do you think it runs higher to $10?

On monday i was expecting it to hit 4-5 by the 15th. Yesterday 10 by the 15th. Now if it hits 10 friday i wont be too surprised. It literally went up 30 cents while typing this

Edited by yoshiyoshi

10 years ago the company was worth over 100 per stock but crashed over the last decade. They merged with another one and this is the beginning of their relaunch as a streaming channel with merchandise. Now im a total noob to doing DD but from what ive seen the stock has been basically doubling in price every week or so for the past month. I took a look at the SEC filings to confirm something i saw online about them being almost out of room for offerings and it looks like its true to the best of my ability to understand.

4 minutes ago, yoshiyoshi said:

On monday i was expecting it to hit 4-5 by the 15th. Yesterday 10 by the 15th. Now if it hits 10 friday i wont be too surprised. It literally went up 30 cents while typing this

So tough to jump in now could drop just as fast I hate buying on runs.

1 minute ago, Chris12345 said:

I bought at 3.50, sold at 4.65, bought back in at 5.44 when I thought "ah shoot I missed the train" and it's up at 6.75 now lol.

Gonna let it ride to earnings date.

Just now, Chris12345 said:

id say set a buying limit .10 below the current price and see if it dips and lets you in, then watch it closely and if it gets high enough above your buying price put a stop limit in place and then stalk the stock like im doing

Just now, yoshiyoshi said:

id say set a buying limit .10 below the current price and see if it dips and lets you in, then watch it closely and if it gets high enough above your buying price put a stop limit in place and then stalk the stock like im doing

Lol since we've been talking it jumped $1

Im a little scared of the price dropping, but from what i understand alot of the new investors from the offerings were companies so its doubtful they would be buying in for short term profits in a pump and dump situation. So the fluxuations are just people cutting out because they are locking in profits. If anyone knows where to go to look up who has invested in a company i would like to know so i can see for myself. Im not eligible for level 2 access yet :(

2 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

7.4 to 6.6 real quick lmao

dont worry. Every time this happens i panic and then it goes even higher. The higher the climb the higher the drops but the direction overall continues the same. I wish i had trusted that 2 weeks ago but it sat at 1.4 for like 4 days and i was like "This is going nowhere" so didnt buy in then. Lol at hindsight

Looks like 6.55 was the end of that dip.

Edited by yoshiyoshi

1 minute ago, yoshiyoshi said:

dont worry. Every time this happens i panic and then it goes even higher. The higher the climb the higher the drops but the direction overall continues the same. I wish i had trusted that 2 weeks ago but it sat at 1.4 for like 4 days and i was like "This is going nowhere" so didnt buy in then. Lol at hindsight

Oh I'm not panicking. Just funny to watch. I imagine someone on wall street watching it and in the blink of an eye a million dollars is missing lol

Do you know where to go to find out if they are doing an offering. The SEC website only shows it after they do the paperwork when its done. But yeah it would be smart for them to get the last offering overwith before the price climbs too much. The longer they wait the fewer shares they will be able to create.

Edited by yoshiyoshi