The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Investing in the stock market - Discussion

AV's Coin

2 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Going for 12 now.

Should I get my Ferrari in black or red?

Ferrari? $&!# im just gonna get a civic and start thinking about maybe a down payment on a house

Not really i dont care too much for civics. some sort of toyota or something maybe

Edited by yoshiyoshi
meow

1 minute ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Hahaha jk I don't have that much invested.

I wish.

I did pay off my beamer in cash though (for real) off VTIQ

hehe im actually looking for a new car right now, but i dont really like cars too much and cant emotionally justify spending more than 2k on one. Oh did we hit another halt? We did, but for a selloff.

Edited by yoshiyoshi

4 minutes ago, yoshiyoshi said:

hehe im actually looking for a new car right now, but i dont really like cars too much and cant emotionally justify spending more than 2k on one. Oh did we hit another halt? We did, but for a selloff.

Yeah I bought my suv a couple years ago as a gift to myself even though I know vehicles are depreciating assets, I wanted to get a nice SUV before kids came and have it paid off before I'm using it to drive kids around. 

Thanks to VTIQ it's paid off and a kid isn't even on the way yet lol.

12 minutes ago, ThatPope said:

huge dip. bought and sold a couple times this morning. completely out right now. what's with the big dip? wonder what it'll do

so sort of paperwork filed, a different type of offering?

either way price is gonna come down for a few days

Apparently it says somewhere in the paper work that it is not an offering. Looks like its paperwork to an offering from march?

Edited by yoshiyoshi
ouch below 7

11 minutes ago, yoshiyoshi said:

so sort of paperwork filed, a different type of offering?

either way price is gonna come down for a few days

Apparently it says somewhere in the paper work that it is not an offering

Looks like the offering happened. Got out just in case anyways. Glad I did now lol

Just now, NucksPatsFan said:

Looks like the offering happened. Got out just in case anyways. Glad I did now lol

yeah i wish i had, oh well just need to step away for a few days and it should get back to where it was if the previous offering events are any indication

2 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

60 million offered at $2

i dont understand this paperwork. It says that, but it also says its not an offering. Im so confused by it. It also says it is not complete.

Edited by yoshiyoshi

1 minute ago, Whorvat said:

If theres 60m more shares coming ontop of the ~96m thats not good. Not at 2$ lol

nope thats going to take a while to recover from. Although it only took 2 days to recover from 20 mill

Edited by yoshiyoshi

1 minute ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Yeah the s-3 is referring to an old offering..weird

i think it is referring to all 4 offerings and 1 other thing from the past 2 months, apparently as part of the agreement they had to file this paperwork before tomorrow. Or maybe thats 5 offerings?

Edited by yoshiyoshi