The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kids' Skate Logo Swag?

canso

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, folks, I didn't see one that looked more appropriate.

My 3-year-old adores my black Skate Logo tee and keeps asking for one for himself. The one I have was already tricky to track down, don't know where to find any for little folks.

Failing actual tees, maybe there are iron-on decals out there somewhere?

Anyone have any leads? Anything would be appreciated.

Thanks!

40 minutes ago, canso said:

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, folks, I didn't see one that looked more appropriate.

My 3-year-old adores my black Skate Logo tee and keeps asking for one for himself. The one I have was already tricky to track down, don't know where to find any for little folks.

Thanks!

kids lids?

The Canucks Team Store will ship things to you, but if you're in Vienna I can only imagine how insane shipping will be. It cost me $20 shipping for my Skate T-shirt...

Maybe Etsy or RedBubble for the the decal?

11 hours ago, canso said:

Thanks!

Go to the Kids Market on Granville Island. There's a sports souvenir store right by the two toy stores. I saw both a child size version of the Skate and Stick In Rink. 

Hope you find it! :)

Thanks folks!

I've looked at all your suggestions, at least the ones accessible online  (I forgot to point out I'm in Austria). There is surprisingly little 'official' retro gear available online. My wife really had to dig around to get me the tee I have, bless her.

I did manage to find some iron-ons, I will probably grab some of those and a plain tee. Maybe pick up some extras for my own amusement.

Thanks again, here's the link in case you're curious
https://www.irononsticker.com/vancouver-canucks-19921997-primary-logo-diy-iron-on-stickers-p-15847.html

Archived