The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pokemon Go - Android / iOS

On 1/2/2017 at 8:01 PM, Mainly Mattias said:

NEVER. HAVE. SEEN. A. TANGELA.

How can you have hatched 15 of them?! I feel gypped. Do they come from 10k eggs? 5?

I've been using up ultra balls on starters and I still haven't caught many. <_<

Don't worry. I've never ever seen a Tangela in the wild here either. They're just really rare in Vancouver so the best chance is by hatching them. I hatched 2 Tangelas when I didn't even need it anymore considering I hatched nearly 50 5k eggs without a single Tangela. I caught a wild Chansey near my house. I finished my Dex almost a month ago so I really only go on now just for the gyms and collecting coins. Current sidewalk and winter conditions are making me not play as much at the moment

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

is it out now? i may just reinstall it -__-

this week at some point. could be tomorrow. 80 new pokemon released from gen 2, a bunch of new items (berries, etc.), new customization features, etc. 

also before the valentines event last week they said they are going to overhauling the gym/battle system at some point, introduce trading at some point too. we also know through datemining that shinies are being introduced. nobody knows if that'll be in this update or a future one, though. so, the game should change a lot this year.

Edited by GLASSJAW
  • Upvote 1

maybe i'm just not used to this 'meta' but levelling your own gyms is very difficult now. special moves do far, far more damage. gengar is absolutely nasty. charizard actually was very difficult to battle too - although it could have just been his difficult-to-dodge moveset

lapras received massive nerf for some reason ;\

On 2/18/2017 at 1:40 PM, One one two said:

update: i installed it

Learn to spoof. Yes, defeats the purpose/ruins the game but saves you a crap ton of data and having to buy an external battery charger. I've noticed the game consumes a considerable amount of battery now compared to around October/November. Battery drains way too quickly now.

• 3 weeks later...