The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

East Van Woman Attacked by Crazy Racoon

nucklehead

All in all she's got some badass scars and a story to tell.  I'd be down.

apparently there is an aggressive cougar in my area, (not the kind I prefer), I run in the woods with head phones on. Stupid. Yes.

if I win the battle I will make a necklace of its claws and teeth and share it in the post yo face in the twilight sparkle party thread.

i will also wear the necklace in public for the rest of my life even at Christmas time with my sweater.

7 hours ago, ice orca said:

Just introduce a badger into coon territory, no more problem.

mmm Canucks trade Honey Badger and a few  months later a lady gets attacked by raccoons, coincidence? # Canuck's fault?

20 hours ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

More raccoons = less little, useless, yappy dogs.

Happy ending.

Either get a bigger dog or carry a hockey stick.

When did humans become so pathetic and inferior to vermin? Stay inside your Starbucks, metros. It's a safe space. 

Forget planet of the apes, one angry racoon almost took out a person AND their dog LOL. 

I've lived in giant cities and tiny towns and I gotta say, a lot of people that have only lived in big cities wouldn't last a week if things went sideways.  

12 minutes ago, CanadianRugby said:

Forget planet of the apes, one angry racoon almost took out a person AND their dog LOL. 

I've lived in giant cities and tiny towns and I gotta say, a lot of people that have only lived in big cities wouldn't last a week if things went sideways.  

I mean, within a few thousand years, humans go from hunting mega fauna to survive, to surviving, raccoon attacks, along with their ornamental dog. 

Following this trajectory, where will we be in another 1000 years? Easier to control. 

Its a parallel to the history of the Canucks' roster; no pushback capacity. You could also say this about the NHL, in general. The Canucks seem to be the fastest (de) evolving team though. 

Archived