The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

They've confirmed that march 3rd and 4th are canucks autograph events!

BoHorvatFan20

On 1/17/2018 at 8:13 AM, Davathor said:

I heard it's Dowd and Eriksson

@Davathor Why dowd? I understand if Eriksson showed up but dowd? He's new and hasn't shown much yet. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Sutter or Granlund or even Vanek since he's been doing pretty well since we acquired him.

Question: How do you I add a picture to my sig? Where do I edit my sig? Nevermind. I figured it out.

30 minutes ago, BoHorvatFan20 said:

I think there's another one coming up on april 15th so I'm hopeful it's gonna be Horvat signing autographs.

They always do a card show once a month unless there is a 2 day event and will skip the month prior. But autographs normally only happen on 2 day events, not 1 day events. They normally have 2 autograph signings a year, but are pushing for more but they have been saying that for the last 3 years. Take advantage of the autograph now because it probably won't be until October or November until another one.

On 2/2/2018 at 10:35 AM, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

They always do a card show once a month unless there is a 2 day event and will skip the month prior. But autographs normally only happen on 2 day events, not 1 day events. They normally have 2 autograph signings a year, but are pushing for more but they have been saying that for the last 3 years. Take advantage of the autograph now because it probably won't be until October or November until another one.

@ChuckNORRIS4Cup I'm definitely going to this one, but according to Bossa's homepage, there's supposed to be one on april 15th:

http://www.bossashows.com/ 

(scroll down to where it says April 15th, the second picture after the Jake Virtanen one)

Archived