The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-2019 Canucks season tickets thread

WalkWithElias

2 hours ago, bt116 said:

Honestly I don't know how much longer the hard copy tickets will  be available for.  

Kind of off topic but I kind of hope they will do online only seat relocation this year. 

In stadium let’s you see stuff online can’t.   Like where the glass ends and stantions are. 

In the upper bowl the plexi glass at the stairwells impede views too

2 hours ago, trailers said:

In stadium let’s you see stuff online can’t.   Like where the glass ends and stantions are. 

In the upper bowl the plexi glass at the stairwells impede views too

You are right.  I got aisle seats in the upper Bowl and that little piece of plexi glass just gets in the way.  

2 hours ago, Rink on Renfrew said:

To jump in on your guys 308 discussion, I’m 308 row 12. It’s the best section in the upperbowl in my opinion, broadcast view.

Section 308 Row 12 as well on the single number side>

Completely agree that it is the best section in the upper bowl.  Love the broadcast view as well as being close to a few different food choices, the bar, and the quick exit to the upper level skytrain entrance

14 minutes ago, Hockeyrulz said:

Section 308 Row 12 as well on the single number side>

Completely agree that it is the best section in the upper bowl.  Love the broadcast view as well as being close to a few different food choices, the bar, and the quick exit to the upper level skytrain entrance

Agreed. Best by far. 

20181201_125855.jpg

49 minutes ago, trailers said:

This philly game isn’t selling at all.  I’ve listed mine on stub hub for $50 lower than what the Canucks say I paid and no bites yet.   You would think a Saturday game in December would sell better

Tomorrow nights game isn't any better.

Tons of unsold tickets on ticketmaster for both games. 

2 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

What’s with the Jan 20 Detroit game?  Hardly any tickets left for that game 

Probably because it's an afternoon game? 

I notice sometimes a bunch of  tickets can pop up on ticketmaster out of nowhere. 

So It Doesn't necessarily mean it's sold out.. Maybe the canucks are holding back some tickets....

Demand for the December 22nd game is also super quiet for me. I thought that a Saturday night game, 3 days before Christmas, against a Canadian team would be an easy sell. I was wrong. For the first time,  I accepted to sell only a single seat. I might need to leave the wife alone next Saturday and go all by myself. The funny thing is that the guy who bought my other seat just needed a ticket to get into the building. He'll be somewhere else. My other seat will be empty but I cannot bring someone with me. 

32 minutes ago, bt116 said:

Probably because it's an afternoon game? 

I notice sometimes a bunch of  tickets can pop up on ticketmaster out of nowhere. 

So It Doesn't necessarily mean it's sold out.. Maybe the canucks are holding back some tickets....

I’m sure they are holding back some.   But I never seen a game in the last few season where hardly tickets are on Ticketmaster other than the Sedins final few games.   Maybe someone big happening that game <_<

1 hour ago, Curt said:

Demand for the December 22nd game is also super quiet for me. I thought that a Saturday night game, 3 days before Christmas, against a Canadian team would be an easy sell. I was wrong. For the first time,  I accepted to sell only a single seat. I might need to leave the wife alone next Saturday and go all by myself. The funny thing is that the guy who bought my other seat just needed a ticket to get into the building. He'll be somewhere else. My other seat will be empty but I cannot bring someone with me. 

Might as well try your luck selling off the single.  I find singles sometimes sell better than pairs. 

17 hours ago, bt116 said:

Honestly I don't know how much longer the hard copy tickets will  be available for.  

Kind of off topic but I kind of hope they will do online only seat relocation this year. 

They tried to get rid of hard copy tickets like 4 years ago. I think 13-14 season. But then the canucks had an abysmal year and they realized it was not the right time to cut out hard copy tickets. My guess is, as soon as the Canucks STH list is sold out and there is a waiting list again then hard copy tickets will be gone. That being said, I think they will always retain a way for people to get hard copy tickets - it just won't be a nice booklet, they will be printed manually at the box office and you will have to pay extra for them. Charities and businesses in particular will always need hard copy tickets.

1 hour ago, Curt said:

alot of people do that..  they can go to their friends suite or something... as long as they have a ticket..

12 minutes ago, bt116 said:

I think the hottest ticket this December will be Canada vs Russia on NYE  lol

people are probably spending their $$ on the World Junior games.  That might explain for the lack of interest in some of the canucks home games

for sure... i sold my russia vs canada and gold medal game already..

3 hours ago, trailers said:

This philly game isn’t selling at all.  I’ve listed mine on stub hub for $50 lower than what the Canucks say I paid and no bites yet.   You would think a Saturday game in December would sell better

I was hoping 3-0-1 record in the last 4 games would help but no dice. Seems like people aren't interested right now. Too bad because Philly lost last night in Edmonton, and this is B2B game for them (with travel) and quite frankly I think Pettersson could light it up tonight and we could win big time.

2 hours ago, bt116 said:

Tomorrow nights game isn't any better.

Tons of unsold tickets on ticketmaster for both games. 

I got lucky and sold my Edmonton tickets earlier in the year, made a good penny for them!

1 hour ago, Curt said:

Same with Winnipeg I got lucky and I traded all my Winnipeg tickets for Montreal earlier in the year. The Montreal game didn't sell super well either but it sold a lot better than the Winnipeg game is. I also had to reduce my tickets to sell a single seat. I will take any sale I can get these days. Never used to be like that.

10 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

for sure... i sold my russia vs canada and gold medal game already..

Seems like a super hot ticket.   The resale prices are pretty high.  Completely sold out on ticketmaster 

Probably a good idea to have sold the gold medal game early, in case Canada can't make it to that game.  I mean there are no guarantees. 

Archived