The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

Biggest bust in 2008?

The Dallas Cowboys.

Everyone is predicting them to go to if not win the SB. However, something happened to this team last year. They lost three of their last four games and never scored more than 20 in any of those games. The NFL is a funny league in that suddenly, teams figure out what you're doing and stop you. I think that's what happened to Dallas.

I set my alarm to, but woke up about 20 minutes before it went off. I kept thinking that it wouldnt go off so I just got up. And it didnt go off either

LOL, I got up 15 minutes before it went off, and then turned it off, so technically it didn't go off either. I can't until next week. Brady vs Favre. I'm a huge Favre fan, and I hate Brady. Should be a good game!

Jets Kicker Mike Nugent injured. Backup QB Kellen Clemens practicing kicks on the sideline haha.

On a field goal attempt it looked like he came down on his leg awkwardly. In turn they couldn't kick a 40 yard FG, went for it, got a TD. Went for 2, didnt get it.

Biggest bust in 2008?

The Dallas Cowboys.

Everyone is predicting them to go to if not win the SB. However, something happened to this team last year. They lost three of their last four games and never scored more than 20 in any of those games. The NFL is a funny league in that suddenly, teams figure out what you're doing and stop you. I think that's what happened to Dallas.

Archived